Reviews for He Did it His Way
CynthiaP chapter 3 . 7/16
Enjoying this tale - you're a great writer!
Bigbro chapter 2 . 6/21
Just saying, a three story in London would cost around 20 million dollars. Grimmauld Place isn't in a low income neighborhood.
daisycb chapter 10 . 5/25
I get these visions of beef jerky when there is mention of snacks
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 4/13
Interesting. I was right about the goblins, worried about the monitoring capabilities. Might be very handy though.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 4/13
Interesting
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 4/12
nicely done
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 4/12
Albus had a living brother, his sister was dead, Albus was always presented as Homosexual in all cases I have read, which are usually fanfics of course. I doubt he has any direct kin. The Goblins will assist, they will do it to get paid, but I'm sure they have an agenda. Their magic is different, so don't need Hogwarts, but they may want to upgrade their status.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 4/12
nicely scripted and carried out. I like Fawkes. Maybe he will also go with Harry and Hedwig
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 4/12
nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/12
very interesting
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 4/12
just started reading this. very nice.
Soki711 chapter 3 . 3/15
Great story so far. Can't wait to see how Harry is going to be treating his peers.
SlickRCBD chapter 26 . 3/4
You do realize that Merlin's Oath, that can bind somebody who has no knowledge of it, has great potential for abuse by the Crown.
What if an unjust tyrant takes the Throne? Or one who believes in the line in the bible that reads "Suffer not a witch to live" and attempts to enforce that via Merlin's Oath? Merlin's Oath can make the wizards virtual slaves to the Crown on penalty of being squibs and offers no protections against an unjust king.
Not to mention the generational thing for people who have no idea why their family's magic died out, there should be a limit like seven generations.
jchangpa chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Another story that is a lost of time, if someone else found that the story is a gay story it means that the author write gay stories. But that is not a mayor problem, the mayor problem is that the way it was wrote it make harry a first born hater, also a weasley that is just too bad. it show no paring at all that is really weird, and it is not complete or update. So bad story even if the Writer think it is not.
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Given the dishonourable intentions that young Lord Dumbledore has towards Harry, even though the lad did nothing to them personally - after all what Harry did to Albus Dumbledore was no more than the old wizard did to him, and he deserved to be sent to prison. I do feel that Harry, could do with an older wizard/or wizards for counsel in handling this tricky dishonest persons like the Dumbledore's who would very likely want to stab Harry in the back? Wonder if the Dumbledore's want Jennifer to fall for Harry, could that be there plan or person something worse?

Harry, seems set to have more problems from the so-called lightside than the darkside put together!
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »