Reviews for Little Devotional
Kendran chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Hey, Scatter Plot since your back, and congratulation on the English degree by the way, i was hoping you might continue Little Devotional. I know how hard it is to pick something up after years but this is one of the few FanFics I've seen that have these characters so in depth. That, and I am also very interested into seeing where it would go. If you cannot continue it, I understand, but thanks for writing it in the first place. You were great even before you got your degree. Keep it up. :D
samiamf69 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
please continue! i need more of your story! its sooo great! i need to know who riku end up with because she loves dark and he seems to love her also he just doesnt know it yet! but then its seems she also could be falling for daisuke! please continue soon!
aisu hime chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Please please please please please please please please please continue. Even if you have decided to do a drama ...
GreenFaeriefly chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
This is so dark and twisty, I love it. I want more, please!Pretty please. And yes now that I have discovered you I am just going to go read all of your stories and beg shamelessly for more :P
lia 101 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I'll be honest I'm not really fond of this story, you're

making Riku sound like nothing, like she's merely a toy. Answer me this is this a RikuxDark or a RikuxDaiskue
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Oh My goddess!

I love this story!

i wish you had not abandoned it

i would have loved to read more of it.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
wow, this is getting good! i like it!
Achillia Daughter of Peleus chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Um... I don't think it's possible to have this story get any better then it already is. I mean, wow! I hope you update soon, and dont loose intrest. Once again, WOW.
The Punch Lord chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
sounds like Dark has a little green i monster fever. plz update!
reeroy chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Ah! Riku loved Satoshi, eh? Nice touch...very nice. So my question to you: Is Risa and Satoshi still together or has darling Risa destroyed him yet?

M, the plot is getting delicious and I can't wait to have another taste!

BTW thanks to whoever invited me to your C2. It's an honor to be involved in Damage Control yo!
foodaddict chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Woohoo, you updated! (,) I still think Dark's an asshole-I hope Riku gives it to him good for what he put her through. Go Daisuke! (,) I want Dark to suffer! (,) Keep it up, honey!.
firevixen73 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I love this story, please update soon!
star-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
oh this is getting very interesting haha Dark is SO gotta win right! haha DarkxRiku rock! i love them together :]
Glorious Rubbish chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
I hope Daisuke can win against Dark that he's not the clums Dark thinks he is, that Niwa Daisuke is a actual challenge and a way to make Dark fall in love with Riku!
IcedOverFire chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Dark and Riku together are the best, if you ask me! I loved how you wrote this story! Please UPDATE A.S.A.P! I really like it!