Reviews for Diamonds & Pearls 3: Deja Vu
porkchops chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
okay,i'm REALLY rwally hoping i'm wrong about the update date here, 'cus this is like one of my favourite fanfics, so please, please tell me that the date is wrong. PLEASE!
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
wht happened why do they have amniesia
K Pryde chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
I have read all ur storys so far and think they're all great! Please write more soon!
PSYCH-aholic chapter 9 . 5/31/2007
Very good! I read your first two, and they are both fantastic! I absolutely cannot wait until you update again! Hurry! The suspence is killing me! Add dramatic sigh here. Not literally of course, but you get the point.
Crowned Lily chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
YAY! Two new chapters!

I loved them I can't wait to see where this is going! update soon! I've started my own Jack Daughter fiction :)
TriGemini chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
Well this story keeps getting a lot more intersting and a bit more confusing everytime.

So Elizabeth doesn't recognize her own cousin, believes that she's dead, and doesn't even remember Will. Not to mention, she's married to Norrington. That's a bit strange.

To make matters worse Tara is wiiling to sell-out Jack and his crew to Norrington in return for her and Will's release from jail. Although, with the way Jack has been treating her while onboard the Pearl who can really blame her for doing this. However, I've got this feeling that this incident will only complicate matters even more.

Again, it'll be interesting to discover how things will turn out. Until then.
TriGemini chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
Good chapter!

Well it's obvious that things aren't getting any better.

At least, for Tara. It's a miracle she hasn't tried to kill Jack yet. It's probably going to be a while until things get any better. Also, I'm quite curious as to why they're heading to Port Royal.
Earwen85 chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
m Im a little confuss here Elizabeth doesnt know Will?, and Why Jack trade Tara so bad is not his daughter, and Why she will betray him, maybe because of that of couse anyway hope my mind a little more clear for the next chappy

see ya
Earwen85 chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
no, i mean i love the idea that jack has a daughter is not a bad idea, i mean he spend many nights in tortuga maybe he met with a woman in good position or not who has a child of that wild night

anyway, i really like the idea hope to see if u stil writin
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
now its getting even better. update sooner this time...

PLEASE! *puppy eyes*
Crowned Lily chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
oh man gotta hate when the internet goes down. Mine went down in July, i hated it. Keep up the writing. I'll keep reading and reading. :)
TriGemini chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
Good chapter!

Sounds as if everybody is the same as ever.

Although, Jack seems a bit different than usual.

For some reason he seems a lot more edgier, moodier and doesn't seem to like Tara very much. Why's that?

Not that she's changed much either. She's stil as sarcastic as ever. Why can't Barbossa tell Jack and all of them what's going on? And why they have to return to the Bayou? Whatever it is, it sounds very mysterious and once more has piqued my interest. Therefore, I'm looking forward to more. Until then.
phoenix013 chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
wow, that WAS , in a weird way, better. curious...

i liked it, but a. how is tara alive? and b. why don't they know each other? it's so sad. and is it just me or are these chapters shorter than usual? anyway, the only real advice i can give you is... hangon, let me think... oh! i got it; bring elizabeth in, and have her know what's going on. just a suggestion, you might already have different plans. anyway, i like the new direction, it's definetely a new stage for you. UPDATE!
Midnight LeAnn chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Soo cool. o will review for everything soo get used to me. um look for my stories the first will b called "8 Sparrows" try to guess what the plot is! luv the story! update soon!
Angelrain32515 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Don't worry, I'm still reading your "crap"! Of course, I wouldn't call it "crap", it's a wonderful story. I've read the first two fanfics that are prequels to this story, and I look forward to seeing what will happen to Jack, Will, Tara, and all the other characters that I've become familiar with. Please continue!