Reviews for For You, Always For You
meadow-music chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
You cannot read this story without crying the Nile. It is impossible.
SwomeeSwan chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Death should not be feared. It's another journey, one that we do not know where will it leads.
But one that we do hope that will lead us to us loved ones.

That was so beautiful. Thank you for doing it. :)
Wainwright chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
There are hardly words to describe how amazing this is. You're a talented writer and this is simply beautiful. I'm so glad I read it and I thank you for writing it. Incredible.
Mariana chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Completely amazing. It's one of the best stories I have read on ff and it just brought me to tears. I thought you were going to save him but i realized that it couldnt have been more perfect if he didnt die. Granted, he could have lived a long happy life with Hermione but it wouldnt have been as tragic and as amazing as it is now :)
snapeslady22 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Could of at least let hermione have his baby -
beffy-beffy123 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This was the most beautiful Dramione that I've ever read. I love any story that contains a resentful Draco, and the way that you showed his upbringing was perfect :)
shi hime chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
oh my! This was so touching that it made me cry. I'm sad that Drace died but it was what was supposed to happen and i liked how you portrayed his last chance of seeking redemption. You can never have a perfect life but you have make do.
ILoveReading96 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
This is beautiful. I am in tears over draco's letter
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
T_T whaaaa!

Bravo, you have made me bawl like a baby. I really thought the were going to save him. That Hermione would head to the aurors' office and make them get to the Manor faster.

All in all it was a tear jerking story that left a pain in my chest and twin salty wet streaks in my cheeks.

Mrs. R. A. B.
Amortentia-Malfoy chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Wow! Absolutely loved it, this is one of the best well written fics, I have read in a long time. Brought tears to my eyes.
Ladii Emelia chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I absolutely loved this fic; I've never cried this much while reading any story. It is written so beautifully. Well done.
x.x.skye13.x.x chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
You made me cry. A lot. Congratulations. It's really, really amazing.
ayeayerica chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Nooo I was hoping for a happy ending ;_;
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I almost never cry. Not when something sad happens, not tragic movies or books, but I did cry when I read this.
kpatches007 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Wow! What a sad story! It was so well written, and you wrote draco so realistically that i believed this could easily be an alternate ending. :)