Reviews for For You, Always For You
AnonTurtle chapter 2 . 4/9
Sobbing! So many tears! What a beautiful two-shot full of redemption and love.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 2 . 3/7
I realize this has been out there for a while, but...Oh. My. Goodness. This is one of the saddest most touching stories I've ever read. A truly beautiful and tragic love story. Well done.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 2/12
So sad!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
amazing breathtaking
happiness8000 chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
So so brilliantly sad. I'm crying.
Black Banshee chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
So sad...
Loulita0205 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Oh my god. I'm heartbroken. whyyyyyyy did you let him die? *cries*
ninawinna chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
words can't even explain how beautifully this story was written, how amazing this is. You are truly a remarkable writer and I hope you never stop. I'm so happy to have come across such a wonderfully written story and I thank you for writing it. Incredible!
TenaciousG chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
This story is so sad, but so good. It hurt me... it broke my heart. Made me cry tears. Somehow reminds me of Me Before You.
Kieri J. Krycek chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
So good.
My violin chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
I'm usually a tough cookie when it comes to my emotions while reading a story. But this story got me crying in the first chapter. Also butifuly writin. The worst part is why did they have to be to late.
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Whoa! This story was so sad! But it was a good read!
SmartKoala chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Wow! That as SO intense, and heart-wrenching and beautifully written. It was a side that I always wondered about Draco but haven't seen anyone capture like you did.
MagicalCaptain chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I'm crying my eyes out... So beautiful and heartbreaking. Fantastic work, as always.
FanGirlJen chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
this is wonderfully perfect and touching. it's simply beautiful