Reviews for For You, Always For You
Lantern92 chapter 1 . 6/14
Touching
Tee dree chapter 2 . 4/24
Absolutely moving. Beautiful. Unique. Thank you.
AutumnRose12452 chapter 2 . 4/19
A beautifully heartbreaking story.
daffmoon chapter 2 . 4/11
Holy fuck...this was just breathtaking thank you.
Too Insane For You chapter 2 . 3/28
IM DROWNING IN FEELS
i have to say that this is a really heartwrenching and brilliant story. love it.
Cupcake2094 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
You had me in tears from the 1st chapter. Why him? Why Draco? Why couln't Lucius have died instead? Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Beautiful
hoshiakari7 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Christ... all the feels. D: Great job.
IsabellaElric chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
This one made me cry even more than the first chapter. I had been listening to music while I was reading this. Of course "Moonlight Sonata" played the whole time while I was reading Draco's letter to Hermione. Made the letter so much sadder. Then while I was finishing the story, "Come Back Home" BY 2NE1 started to play. The lyrics matched up almost perfectly for the ending. You should go listening to it. 3 I love this! Thank you so much for writing a story like this
IsabellaElric chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Heartbreaking... I was really crying at the end. Poor Draco... T-T I loved it
1-800-spikeit chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I never, ever, cry over stories, and I just bawled lol my room mate is asking what the hell is wrong with me. I love this! You're an amazing writer and I really think you managed to capture the emotion and the character of Hermione and Draco. I just wanted to let you know I love your work and look forward to more!
meadow-music chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
You cannot read this story without crying the Nile. It is impossible.
SwomeeSwan chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Death should not be feared. It's another journey, one that we do not know where will it leads.
But one that we do hope that will lead us to us loved ones.

That was so beautiful. Thank you for doing it. :)
Wainwright chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
There are hardly words to describe how amazing this is. You're a talented writer and this is simply beautiful. I'm so glad I read it and I thank you for writing it. Incredible.