Reviews for For You, Always For You
No To Dramione chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
So here's a little antidote we found to endless despicable shipping of Hermione (or Harry) & some ponce named something like Darco Maljoy.
[originally posted by some anonymous Redditor from Connecticut on a subreddit in 2017]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- January 1994 -
"AARRGHH!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fricking nightmare! - like no other he'd ever had before! Cuddling Potter! Fancying Potter! Squeezing Potter's bum! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still.
He briefly considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him at dinner? Unlikely. The house elves would never allow food to be tampered with. He knew better than to ask Snape for any assistance. Chalk it up as a bad experience and to NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring series of intense dreams until end of that school year.
He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pomfrey's endless use of more & more powerful dreamless sleep potions refused to work. They were vivid, detailed, varied and oh so bloody realistic!
He was listless, irritable, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams. It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in multiple favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools 'muggleborn education fund' to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be social suicide in Slytherin political circles.
That rage in his father's face - and him snapping his cane in half! - while stood in headmaster's office as Dumbledore exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation would never leave him. If this continued next year, he'd likely find himself at Durmstrang before christmas. Not a good choice at all when considered deeply. No pupils there would know him & potential allies thin on the ground.

As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While nowhere near as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's infamous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold. Not going to the Quidditch world cup was just for starters he soon found...
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine that stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved in any way? Ugly mudblood bitch Granger? No, she wouldn't break the rules like that and Weasel was too stupid to plan & accomplish anything so sneaky. That blood traitor had trouble keeping butter out of his hair while sloppily eating breakfast.

To Draco's great relief, his problems disappeared during July & August while grounded in Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of that October & never saw the other schools arrive for for the Triwizard tournament.
Lack of rest, disorientation and nerves caused him to vomit spectacularly on arrival by portkey. That had been quite an ominous start to his new placement at the institute. With the headmaster and most of the best older students departing not long after to Hogwarts, most of remaining pupils & staff largely ignored him. After that it didn't really get terribly better.

It took a further eight damnable months to become free of those accursed dreams of holding hands with Potter, kissing Potter, marrying Potter, HAVING POTTER'S BABIES and afterwards he never worked out where these perverse visions came from?
He had a extremely mediocre academic career at Durmstrang and left England for good after he graduated. The certainty of humiliation by bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. Him going bald at twenty also didn't help matters - he put that down to stress of his father being chucked in Azkban and losing more than three quarters of Malfoy fortune in Ministry fines & reparations. Living in Austria he found some success as an exotic potions and powders trader. He never had any desire to marry, as any sexual contact with others made him picture Potter's face as they were in throws of passion. Those green eyes filled with potent lust! Eeep! And of course those flashbacks were even worse when he COULDN'T see Potter's face...

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizing charms & counter curses: Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.
The Boy Who Lived gaining final revenge by frying the so called 'Dark Lord' with a Muggle thermal lance was a final insult to Tom Jr. As Harry turned it on Riddle's limbless body, it was rumoured the screams could be heard from outside the Shrieking Shack to other side of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy passed away from a particularly nasty strain of dragon pox in his ninety third year. Bald, wrinkled, bent and with sunken features, his remains could've been mistaken for a very tall house elf. Only two extremely distant relatives attended his funeral, and then that was mainly to see if he'd left them any gold. It was not to be, as what little he owned was eaten up by providing him with medical care in those last few sad years.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. They smirked for weeks when the blonde ferret unknowingly packed up two full tubs when he left for Durmstrang!
It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour at the revelation! Harry Potter had to be taken into a New St. Mungo's ward for the strain on his elderly chest, but recovered in a couple of days. For generations to come wizards, witch's & even muggles would go out of their way to taunt a large portrait of Lucius and his son, which still hung in a quite corner of the Ministry atrium. Icing on cake of this would often be portrait Draco hurling obscene insults back or breaking down in hysterical sobbing - which incited portrait Lucius to snear & smack him across the back of the head!)

Many thanks to whoever came up with original version of this - you're a total legend to render such hilarity!
SophisticatedSage chapter 2 . 2/9/2020
Beautiful work, it has to be one of the most profound pieces I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style is so enthralling :D
skyeryder01 chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
Absolutely LOVED this! You had me almost bawling for half of it, but I loved it and it was beautiful.
Kenobi chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
Like the frist chapter this was sad from the beginning and strayed that way till the end. The nicest things about this chapter is that everyone knows the truth about Draco and because of that it may help incorige others and hoplet orthers be able yo forgave him and be free of it.i hope that Hermione really does find happiness not just because Draco wanted that for her but also because she truly desuvers it. My Samsung galaxy HEATS meb(and at the moment I dislike it) and my brain is useless at the moment so if there is any mistakes please forgive me.
Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
So sad no that is not the right word it so tragically heartbreaking the one Great thing that came out of thys is Drago is in Haven nit Hell and the nices thing about this is that Hermione knows the truth and loves him as much as he loves her.
Sammy-Jay Potter chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
you made me cry
bethb1973 chapter 2 . 5/31/2018
Loved it! I wish JKR would have had you write for one of the last books and used this to show Draco really did have more good in him than she showed him to have. I have read some of your other stories but didn't post reviews. You are an amazing writer and I can't thank you enough for sharing them during this challenging time in my life, all these years later you are making a difference in another person's life.
Saylahvie chapter 2 . 4/14/2018
Why do I keep rereading this when it rips my soul out every time?
Redbeardswoman chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
So I really tested up reading this. This story was very well written and thank you for giving it to us.
KMJeanne chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
Amazing. This story is beyond incredible. I love the development/growth/rawness of DracoHermione. I honestly don't think there are words that will properly describe how much I loved this
KMJeanne chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Well I'm crying. Absolutely beautiful first chapter
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
Ugh again I love this story! I like that the Hermione part wasn't as long and was like a recap of the story but I do like that you gave insight to both of their point of views. I am definitely going to be looking at some of your other stories. Awesome job!
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
OMG the story is actually amazing. You have amazing imagery and you can really hear and see everything that they were talking about. I am usually not way into the stories where Draco and Hermione fall in love in like a day but you wrote this so fantastically well that it actually made sense and it actually worked.
Like OML I am literally blown away right now! This is like the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time and I applaud you for that LOL XD
GREAT Job! This is like one of my favorite stories ever you are amazing !
Filisgare chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
Mionelover123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
"And a Hufflepuff, well that's just laughable" WTF do u mean by that? I myself am a hufflepuff and I don't see anything 'laughable ' in me?