Reviews for Never Say Never
Silthrium chapter 6 . 9/6
freaking hilarious
Sarah chapter 6 . 3/18
That was one of the best stories I have read in a while! I am not even kidding! I laughed so hard when I figured out Ravens costume! "Holy Hottie half-demon batman!" That story is so funny and has put me in the best mood! Love it love it love it! And Robin going as a sheep- comedy gold! If I had an account here I would favorite this story and like it and favorite the author and everything!
HunterMoore chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Awesome story, really great stuff.
Raven chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
It was comically beautiful,seriously the characters were amazing,specially it.
olivia chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
I got really angry at beastboy and beat up my pillow!
bluegreenenvy chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
ha! that was so funny and cute i thoroughly enjoyed this
Lilybud chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Gosh, ribs breaking! I've read more books, fanfics, poetry, etc. than all of my peers, and yet this is the funniest thing ever! Everything was BRILLIANT! Batman, Robin, Jinx, and of course Raven.
Lilybud chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Ha! The entire exchange between Raven and Star was perfect! I loved how Starfire just paraphrased all of that from three words, and geez, it does seem like BB to set up this elaborate plan, only for it to be nearly thwarted by an obvious detail.
Lilybud chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
This was anything but boring! I burst out laughing when Superman called BB out on his speech. I also liked how cool, smooth Robin was so nervous and strange; the reason behind it was hilarious!
kimberly chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
This is hilarity thanks for blighting up my day I loved it I'm gonna read this one again and again:)
phulsebos123 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
the best humor story ever it made me laugh non stop :D :D
thx for writhing this my brother thinks I am crazy right now since I laughed so hard the entire time and was driving him nuts:)
RavenSerendipity chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
The last chapter was the best chapter! I loved it. :) added to favorites! (Duh)
RavenSerendipity chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
When you said control freak I also guessed leia. :)
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
:I Oh Beast Boy, this entire plan is going to go wrong and you will die D:
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
o.O BB what are you planning?