Reviews for Never Say Never
kimberly chapter 6 . 4/14
This is hilarity thanks for blighting up my day I loved it I'm gonna read this one again and again:)
phulsebos123 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
the best humor story ever it made me laugh non stop :D :D
thx for writhing this my brother thinks I am crazy right now since I laughed so hard the entire time and was driving him nuts:)
RavenSerendipity chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
The last chapter was the best chapter! I loved it. :) added to favorites! (Duh)
RavenSerendipity chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
When you said control freak I also guessed leia. :)
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
:I Oh Beast Boy, this entire plan is going to go wrong and you will die D:
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
o.O BB what are you planning?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
LOL! you're a genius! xD
pikminbiomaster chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
nice ending, surprised he didnt ask raven about the kiss. but loved the plot build up was worth it.
LynDea chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
ahahahahaha. Flash n.n
LynDea chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no!D: I can't watch! *covers eyes* ... *peaks out from behind hands and clicks 'next' button*
Raja-Ulat chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I have to say, BB was brilliant in planning his prank to embarrass Raven (and how he kissed her before running for his dear life).
CleoArrow chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
This story was entirely and stupendously genius. It took Beast Boy several months to come up with his plan, right? Did it take you that long to come up with such crafty ideas? I enjoyed all of this, and several moments I had to stop because I was laughing too hard. I'm still laughing at poor Robin's misfortune including Bo Sheep and Oops I Did It Again. The shining piece of dialogue I absolutely adored was the bit with Batman not wearing a costume. All of this proves that when Beast Boy puts his mind to something, he really can be brilliant. I loved it all!
DarkLinkBlade chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Genius.
no name chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
That was a perfect story
blah chapter 6 . 2/7/2014