Reviews for Ask Gaara
choccotoffeebuny chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
no sakura sasuke has no feeling 4 u . u r friends accauntances he thinks ur annoing right sasuke and ye bit of a jerk hinata for god damn sake ask naruto out already! naruto for sexy no jutsu HOW MANY PERVERTED MEN HAVE U MET
choccotoffeebuny chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
gaara: would you either kiss naruto, kiss sasuke, run off a cliff, go sky diving into the ocean, or skiii board to ur doom. also fav fruite, worst habbit.
sasuke do u like to eat sweet sugary foods ( if u do no offence but i think u like soury foods)
itachi: what nail polish do u use
sakura: sakura no offence but ur too into sasuke like fangirl thing and ur making girls who are smart and independant look like total moronic idiots.
ino: whats ur fav flower .
karin: do u notice hw much u try to use ur sexiness to get sasuke but in the end it is weird or ends up in disaster.
naruto: u should go out with hinata because she is sweet and ACTUALY LIKES U and admires u in the sweetest way.
hinata: just kiss naruto and ass him out already!
kakashi : do u think sakura has anger issues .
ok srry if its annoying see ya toffee bunny out
Black Roses shine at night chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Yeah... I know this is old and all but... I'm still gonna ask some questions!

1- (Gaara) Why is your hair red, Temari's hair blonde, and Kankuro's hair brown? You're all siblings! Shouldn't you look a LITTLE alike?!

2- this ones from my sister
(Neji) WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHILD?!

You might not have to answer that... I don't think there is a right answer to that...

3- (Sasuke) are you aware of the fact that your hair looks like a chickens rear end?

4- (Hinata) You have a little sister right? Well do you two get along well?
I mean, my little sister and I get along great and constantly get into mischief but for some reason, I doubt you would do that...

5- (Kankuro) Why do people think you're gay with Kiba? (JUST CURIOUS!)

6- (Lee) Your eyes are really big and weird (no offense... Okay, offense intended...) have you ever considered wearing dark sunglasses? You would look less horrible. Not good. Just less horrible.

7- (Tenten) Youre my favorite kuniochi!
Just thought you should know that...

Okay, the question is, how long is your hair? It's always in those two buns and I just wanna know...

K thanks!

:D
Kaitlyn chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
but you know ME! have you read Fangrlz? I think you'll be happy with what you find kazekage sama! it seems you adore me *grin* people just cant get enough of my pepy attitude. if anything though, at least read the desk short under the deleted scenes. youd like. for I *grin* am the famous Kaitlyn from the fangrlz storys! how do you do teehee
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
watch?vsV0d6m1ttcA
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
If you ever had a daughter...what would you name her?
ohwellinsaneme chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Can i know when is the last naruto episode tat ur in gaara-sama? n ur siblings too, i havent watch naruto lately cuz im busy wit some things...so yah...and just wanna tell u tat my life hav been a wreck since im little, pretty much like ur life...i almost lost all...until u came n change everything! I cant thank u much and also naruto especially him! If it wasnt for him u wont be wat u are now! He change people lifes yes he does! Both of u change my life! Even if its just a little bit or nothing...but i know there is light to show the way to the right path :') ok im going overboard here """ i know im annoying! Soorry! Here's the real thing:
To naruto, is there any other jutsu u learn other than rasengan? And also wan to say tat u will be a great hokage someday i know it, even better than any kage in the world! Even better than gaara!(no offence xp) u r still no.1 to me not becuz ur the main character or anything even it suppose to be gaara in top five of my list but ur better(no offence gaara! xD), its just becuz u remind me a lot of myself haha i used to be like u! Happy-go-lucky kind! And still am! Nothing can stay in my way from achieving my dreams! *grin anyway thank u naruto reminding me for who i am and really owed u a lot! Good luck wit ur shinobi life!
Crazyfrog chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Can i know when is the last episode of naruto shippuden you're in gaara-sama? And just want to tell u that my life has been a wreck since i was little, pretty much like u ...i almost lost it all ...until u came n change everything...i now understand tat i hav to be patient in watever im doing n slowly i'll make itshows!
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
I have never felt worse for Gaara. The questions...*shudders*. Ok my question, I personally write GaaraxOC stories and I have read a few myself from time to time. In all honesty I am ashamed of how your portrayed! Crying all the time, being a super perv, and just all around insane OOC. If an author (I do this from time to time) is going the make you be OOC there needs to be a disclaimer or legit reason behind it. So I suppose the question really is, "Do you feel your portrayed correctly?"

-The Kazekage of Suna
Tsukiko chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hello! Are you ticklish? If so, where?
Tsukiko chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Are you ticklish?
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Yo.

So I was scrolling around, and I decided I wanted to ask ya somethin. Is there any possibility that you'd happen to fall for Matsuri? 'Cause personally, I think she's shag-worthy.
Sniffy Sand chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i have a question : Gaara, have you ever had a crush on a girl? be honest!
Emzicry chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
Shyn: Hello Gaara-sama! Shukaku-sama!

I have a question (Kisa-Chan: Duhh Me:You're so mean .
midevillombax chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
Hi I have 2 questions

1 Gaara you have had Shikaku since day one right so does that mean you were never circumscribed?

2 Gaara could you do me a favor Sas-GAY is being a total brat in the other fanfictions could you maybe do something about that.

Also pocky for all! sasuke and orochimaru excluded