Reviews for Ten Things I HATE About James Potter
ThatObsessiveFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
sweet
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It would be awesome if you continued with the story! I hope you do P
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
xD Cute!
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I demand more L/J! And D/W (Dobby/Winky)

The other was absolutely adorable!

More!

The press is not satisfied!
Searching For Topaz Eyes chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is the first Harry Potter fanfic I've read..or at least that I remember reading..I usually stick to Twilight..but anyways. I love it! My favorite couple..and the only one I like reading about is James and Lily! This was so cute and sweet.
Fallen Bridge chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
you should so write a sequel explaining how James tries to make himself more appealing to Lily.
Comicrileef chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
great job )

*comicrileef*
quik-wit chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
this is me reviewing to say i can't believe you dont have more reviews! I really like this story as well as the other two of yours I've read they're all really good.
italianvampiremafia chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
made me smile
timlover chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
hey haley!

it's gina:)

how arre you?

oneshot!
CodeRomance chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aww you should write more to it! like have a chapter for each thing he fixes and then they get together in the end...but then she finds out he took the list...ha and gets mad that would be funny! ohh this was really good! i loved it!

CodeRomance
Light Up The Sky chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
you're numbahh one fan in reviewing your fabulous story!

i hope we can hang out soon!

Amanda(cough) :)
lily chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I liked it
R.-.Little Red Riding Hood.-.R chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I like it!A lot!But i think you should let anonymous reviews,becasue there must be lots of people whitout an account who enjoyed this!Anyway love the story!

Read ya

Little Red.
YumSmoothie chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
lursh, quite funny. and if you havent had a review before (i don't check before i come to read them, i know i'm lazy!) welcome to your first review. if not then hey you have had... (insert number of reviews you haev here) now! yey. the only thing that has to eb improved: my searching skills, it is quite hard to find a good writer like you! but i think i'm improving...? ish. lol