Reviews for Slips, Trips, and Falls
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was good
Habita chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Awesome job! I totally love it!

Love the description of his thoughts while they are looking at each other! I always found this scene incredibly sexy and you have done a really great job, because I could feel the same when I was reading the paragraphs :-)

Also, I like how you managed to show that Booth sleeping with Cam is consequence of their conversation. I believe the same thing! ;-)

Thank you very much for sharing! :-) And please, forgive my mistakes, I dont speak English very well.
lone astronomer chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
It is criminal that this fic seems to have been overlooked. The last sentence and the title are both perfect - they roll off the tongue and the mind. And I love the line "Squints, he decided, had horrific timing."

I recommended this story on the livejournal community bones_recs, but we only have about 25 members at the moment. BUT, you still get a pretty banner! It is here:

pictures.
willowwood chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Ugh Booth and Cam, but great story though..kinda explains why Booth actually ended up in bed with Cam, after all gotta get rid of that sexual tension some how right? lmao
canthereisto chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Loved it. That fit in perfectly. Very well written and very in character

Ava
1037095 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Nicely Done...

you can't leave it here ... please cont'...

** Puppy eyes **
kristylee84 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
you should continue with this one
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Yeah, it's nice that you acknowledged the fact that Booth sought out Cam as an "easy" way to relieve the sexual tension he'd just built up with Bones. Guess he really CAN'T control his urges, huh?