Reviews for Every Word
MorphineSunshine chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Ah that was nice.

I can so imagine Batman standing there holding an half eaten cookie with a look of pure bliss on his face and the rest of the League [bar Diana] staring at him shocked. Would be a nice fan comic strip. ]

But yeah, great story. 3 it
Ballmaster chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Caught with a chocolate bar in hand:)
Ballmaster chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
Nice chapter:)
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Nice chapter:)
balletangel19 chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
Nice story and funny ending!
Monito chapter 10 . 10/18/2006
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

AND THIS STORY

JUST AS I PREDICTED AN AMAZING STORY!
Siriuslover4eva chapter 10 . 10/18/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS SO SWEET! I LOVED IT! Can't wait to see what happens next in the new story! I love Gretchen and that song! lol...that must have been a sight...Diana, Wally, and Shayera all doing YMCA...and John's reaction...priceless. GREAT chapter and an excellent end to a wonderful story! You have done a great job with it and I can't wait to see what happens, and who finds out about their relationship. That was quite fcruel of Flash to break up their nice littlee thing they were having...lol...can't wait to see what happens next! I had much fun reaing this story and I know i will have the same if not more fun with the next one! Love BMWW! -Jen
Icha chapter 10 . 10/18/2006
Ack! FLASH! Party-loser!

Well said. I LOVE FLASH!

Sweet J'onn. Sweet Batman.

Nice way to wrap up the tension, SW. And definitely we need none other than Flash to do that.

Oh. God. I LOVE Phantom of the Opera, the latest version. Thinking of Bruce singing it made me shiver... Yumm humm...
Icha chapter 9 . 10/18/2006
SW,

I like how you label the League here.

COBALT. Ahh-ha!

Hey! NOT FAIR! No details? I know it's T, but you might wanna send me the MA version later?
Annonymous chapter 10 . 10/18/2006
This chapter was the best in all story !

A perfect ending,I can't remember last time when I read something as funny as chapter 10 ...

Great idea with the party and karaoke.I even thought that Bruce will sing to Diana "Am I Blue " :) Well we will have to wait for that ;)

Oh, and if I may suggest something about Hereafter.I remember I saw Tim Drake (Robin) with Alfred on Superman's Bruce would tell him about his relationship with Diana ? Anyway it would be nice if Diana would have been introduced to Robin and other's members of the Batclan (Nightwing & Batgirl).It would be fun to see their's for Hippolyta's reaction I agree with you,that it's hard to tell what the reaction will not positive... Still Diana will meet her mother again in episode Balance (season 4).I think that if Hippolyta knew how Bruce saved Diana from Circe,she would accept him as her's daughter some of my thoughts...

Anyway,thank you for another great story and that your such a great person !

See ya !
dwparsnip chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
I'm reminded of a comedy TV show where at the end the Just for Laughs mascot comes out on stage and cries, "Mommy!It's over!"

Well done ALSW. Songs were great, the comedic element was awesome (and you did a great job on Flash). A wonderful show of friendship and the way you portrayed our two favorite heroes was sweet.

I look forward to your next fic.
thevigilante15 chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
Great chapter! I love the story! Did they sing kareoke at the end of the episode or was that your special touch?
Lavender Gaia chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
Man, I needed this chapter after a day of exams. I love Wally and I think you captured him and his intentions perfectly. That song always reminds me of the Wonder Years; I'm sure that wasn't an intended pun though. Thank you for writing such a great story. Now I'm gonna go listen to Music of the Night and study for the rest of my exams.
alinaandalion chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
I loved that Bruce sang for Diana, and The Music of the Night, too! Another great story, and I really liked the way you concluded it with the league having a good time together and then one last look at Bruce and Diana. I can't wait for your next story!
korovan chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
Nice ending! I liked the steamy (yet tasteful) action with our lovers at the beginning too. They really need to just "let the voice mail pick up" on those communicators sometimes... then again it could have been "world in peril stuff" again. Anyway, one of them is going to burst a blood vessel if they don't get together soon... you can only take so many cold showers...