Reviews for Fox Among the Leaves
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
NaruHina / KyuHina Please!
SpareTheInsane chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Please continue.
SaucyHandles chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Great story! Keep writing. My only critisism in my opinion is it kinda seems to be straying a bit too far from canon, just with that last chapter starting to feel less like a naruto story and more just some story that's using names from Naruto. In my opinion it just started to lose apeal with their sudden super training and followed by that last mission.

-SH-
crb819 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
i like it when is the next one be out
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Master-of-Masters chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
i LOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE your story
i cant wait for you to update i know that lifes a bitch but i love this story and think of your fans
you are such a good writer
BYE
P.S. UPDATE
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I particularly love the last part .

"I'm not sure about that. He asked us to make a team of skilled heavy combat experts."

"Perhaps."

"And what else could they be?"

"Killers."

lol what a lovely way yo end a fic xD

thx for making this story _

I hope one day you would find the heart (or time) to continue this :)

,Vein
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
your story is incredible! I love the twist you give this chapter and the twist you put on the naruto universe
Selwynn chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
This story is great, but a lot of small errors (mostly grammatically) that are happening quite frequently is taking away a lot from the story. Those can be easily remedied by a beta reader, a spellchecker, even a simple read over.

Your idea is very original and I hope to see more from you.

Another thing I like is the whole team 7 dynamics. Sakura is finally useful, Sasuke isn't an absolute douche bag all the time and Naruto is more mature from the ignorant dumbass he used to be.

I'll be on the lookout for you so update (but keep it quality!)!

~Ciao~
sionnachsSkulk chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really like the basis of this story, and I can tell it's going to be interesting, but please get a beta! I'm sorry, but I hate to see such an awesome idea get mauled by bad grammar and syntax. I really don't mean to be offensive, but I am anyway, so I hope you can forgive me. Or at least get mad enough to double check for discrepancies between "their" and "there."
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
An interesting concept, but you have some serious problems with homophones. They're almost painful, really.
Paradoxil chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This irritated me. Why? Because you kept on using "there" instead of "their" and "ether" instead of "either." Besides that it was good, if a little cliche.
Irish Shift chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
this is a really good story I hope that you update soon
Viktorius chapter 6 . 4/3/2011