Reviews for Let me fall
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
-starts bawling- thsi was so sad! But beautiful and the songs complement the story well. Why didn't Sai say anything?
Astrido chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
hi,

i like the story. it's a bit confusing sometimes from which perspective you are talking, but i like the plot.

hikaru x akira rules. (you just did'nt tell exactly what happens to their relationship now.)

cheers

astrido
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
*sobs*
morissa chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
You are really obsess with galaxy huh?

With all the milky way and meteor rain of pain...still it is a nice story. Good job!
petites sorcieres chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
So cute -Good idea I like it!
Cheska chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
That was nice yet completely sad.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
wow i loved that last line. the picture of sai watching the two as they moved on together. such a beautiful ending.
Yuimag chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
WAH... Da-chan! It was really good! really sad though... I didn't know who I wanted to bop, Touya or Shindo because mou! Both of them can be so... *throws hands in the air with exasperation*.

It was really good though!

Thank you for the story!
rev chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
A weird request, but could you put up a version without the poetry? It seems like a really interesting fic, but with the constant interruptions, I'm finding it impossible to read.
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Maoww... *sniff sniff* Oh lord, this was amazing.. :) Please, continue with it! Soo sweet.. And yet so sad..

I love it! :D
Yui-Mag chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Teehee... you wanna know a strange coincidence? I was just checking my e-mail and saw that you had a new story on ffn when you aimed me to announce this peice of news yourself! Anywho... I wanted to check it out asap! I really liked it. Especially the last bit: "They're bodies collided with a graceful 'oof'" and just the "its ok" from Akira and Shindo being "No its not" while he ancors himself on his rival.

My favorite line: He justed repeated to Shindo, ignoring the thundering in his chest as Shindo's wails echoed in the rain.

Very good fic.

Just one little side comment: there are a few spelling errors! But no worries they didn't take away from the emotion the fic produced.

Love my Da-chan!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
aw how sweet! its sad but i like it!