Reviews for Salvation
Riffs chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow, this was an excellent story. You've captured the character of ROhit well and done an amazing job writing. It flowed well and was all in all a pretty good fic. I enjoy the pairing very much as well.
Silver Whirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
First, to get the squeeing out of the way: Thank you, thank you! Someone besides me and my good friend who is currently reading over my shoulder saw the ginormous amounts of subtext in this movie!

Ahem. Anyway, your writing style is wonderful, and I-er, we-loved Rohit's characterization. (The notion of him hiding out in Barnes and Noble is something we could see him doing. Also, it is cute.) Definitely keep writing, and sorry for the awkward plural first-person going on in this review.
MissOtisRegrets chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hilarious man! GAY ROHIT! Love the idea, and v. well written :)

Nice to see some BW fanfic...
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Really interesting...it's nice to see a slash fic based on a Bollywood movie. I enjoyed it. I don't like lots of Indian movies, but this is one of the few I enjoyed. Rohit and Aman would go well together...Good job! Happy reading and writing!

Geek Squared 1307
Sacara chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I like it a lot. Keep writing :)
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
AARGH, slash! Well, it's certainly something different, I guess. For a first try, this was good (ahem, not that I read much slash or anything). I like the way that you're trying to be diverse in your writing style, trying all different genres (well, from what I've read of your stuff so far). Though you seem to lean towards the more angsty genre. Do you write humor? I think someone who writes like you and links from one part of the story to another in a coherent way would be good at that.

I envy your writing style (when I write angst, it turns out crap like the Darr fic I wrote). The weirdest thing I've ever written was this one-sided, angsty Draco/Ginny fic where Draco was angsting about Ginny. It was weird. It was a songfic to 'Rag Doll' by Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons (don't ask).

ANyway, I'll stop raving now. Bye :P