Reviews for Wildfire Flames
Sheitane chapter 20 . 4/7
Ah, amazing story, but I didn't like the rushed ending. Otherwise, I like it when Harry is powerful and made up characters have the same power. I liked how they were all Mages and had different powers. That was adorable. I wanted to see more Drarry though, haha, but it was nice to have Mel and Maxx, Julia and Aaron, Draco and Harry, Hermione and Blaise as couples. I really liked this and I WANT SEQUEL! Haha congrats on this. Sheitane ;)
LexyD Danielle chapter 20 . 3/20
Will there be an epilogue?
Jingle Catt chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Sorry it cut me off. Your OOCness is off the charts and I'm usually okay with that but right now I'm not. When people are looking for a Slash story about their OTP, darling, they want the story to be revolved around them NOT the OC's. And this is a common problem, putting lots of OC's and not focusing on the main characters. Out of all 35 Fandoms and probably 100's of thousands of stores I've read, I've only read two stories that were successful in putting lots of OC's in it and not turning off the reader. Hope this helps.
Jingle Catt chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Sorry cut me off. Your not focusing on the actual characters that need the attention. Now don't get me wrong, your an amazing writer. But DETAILS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and it's just too blunt. I usually don't mind OOCness, but there is just too much and the OC's, darling, are just killing me. I only know two stories in my 35 Fandoms that have successfully made a story with ALOT of OC's and we're absolutely amazing. Remember the Reader is 85 percent if the time looking for their OTP in the story when they look for a Slash story. I hope this helps
Great Story, really. But your not focu
JK Reader chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I just found this story and it's good as far as I have in this chapter how can they have grades when they haven't had any classes yet.
Earlier Dumbledore say "the day after tomorrow which will be Sunday" and the classes are to start the next day(Monday).
That would put them at shcool on a Friday and, you had them meditating for at week already which would have them in class.
So good story so far but the timeline is a little messed up but I will probably finish reading it my today if not I'll then tomorrow. JKT
pikachucat chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
awesome
Mukuro234 chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
This is a very great fic very deep
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
hehehehehe, at the end i would have thought harry would be saying something about Draco being on the girls team XD
Adele chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
What I do find a bit strange is the fact that the Gryffindor and Slytherin PREFECTS don't sleep at their respective dormitories. But don't mind me. I'm enjoying the story so far.
n.harkin.9 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
i love it and nope you do a epilogue as i realy want to kmow what they will do with their lives!
jazmynkim chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
Live it
Draco mudiliar chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
ummm...this is different usually Harry should have more power than others but here he is the one with the least.
Alice712 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
This story is good so far but the obliviate Harry was hit with must have been stealthy and strong because he knows his magical creature inheritance in Chapter 2 but forgets about it in this chapter.
HexFang145 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love this story! And drarry 4eva!