Reviews for Napoleon Dynamite: The Sweet Sequel
Wayne Fester chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awesome I hope you finish it.
Lewis Moore chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Its really funny, keep it up, make more chapters
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A great story. Very funny.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
ROFL, that was funny!

I love the nail part where he just goes " Ouch!"
lovelylu chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OMGosH! I was laughing through this. That was awesome. Everyone sounded in character, and I loved the part of Napolean buying chapstick and calling the police a punk. Freaking awesome. I hope you write another Napolean story!
Doug chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It was pretty good. It was very funny, but it could have been longer.
Devony V chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
yeah...why use a pigeon when you can use snail mail? lol. Napolean was really in character. good job

-V
Kitsune Yoru-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Lolz...
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Awesome. This is going straight into my favorites. I laughed most of the story. I love ND. Good work.
Alesha chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I LIKED IT! I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY! I WATCH THE MOVIE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE! NICE JOB! YOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
Dreams-arent-only-dreams chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
a flippin liger, being attacked by "bears", three month old steak, and tots! htis might be the best napoleon story ive read (and ive read a lot!)
rockangel160 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
HAHA! I love it! Especially when Napoleon nails his hand!
Bubblypersonality chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I LOVED IT! ITS SO FUNNY AND INTERESTING! I COULD JUST HEAR AND IMAGINE IT AS A MOVIE! AWESOME! I'M STILL HOPING THAT THEY MAKE A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE 2!
sarah chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
oh my gosh, you did a pretty good job. napoleon cracks me up, i could'nt stop laughing. i suggest you continue the adventures of napoleon.
Napolean Dynamite fan 1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Gawd...that was amazing...I am obsessed with Napolean Dynamite...Ithought it was He-larious!hahaha