Reviews for Snow, Ice, and Irises
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
That was wonderful. I haven't read any fanfics in a while, but if I expect people to read my stuff I ought to, right? Anyway this was fabulous. I loved it. I can't see any flaws. It was totally in character and the descriptions were strikingly vivid. Excellent job.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Nice. Not overly angsty, and very in-character, methinks. Aaya does have a tendency to wax poetic, after all. It was a nice read, and didn't grate at any of my pet peeves. Very good.

Though I'm sort of confused as to why his mother is so upset about spending half a cent... Or maybe it's a twentieth of a cent? A sen is either a hundredth of a yen, or a thousandth. Times fifty is either .5 or .05 yen, and a yen is worth a little less than a penny right now... And at the time of this occurence, it was probably the same.

Sorry, nit-picky little thing, but hey. I liked the rest.

Have a nice day!

Hana
littlefiction chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
How sad, and that would explain a lot.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Lovely Aya-angst! Her breaking over his fifty-sen costing hospital incident seems a little iffy as moments of realization go, and she seemed a bit overreactionary even for her [at least in public places], but still - can't say enough good about Aya-angst. 'Specially from this source.
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I thought this was good!
Totoku chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very good.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This was so sad, you did a beautiful job writing Ayame's serious side. I can see Aya and Yuki's mom doing this, she's pretty scary. The shonen-ai must have been very slight, because I didn't actually notice it. I think you left out the word "be" in the second paragraph (not counting the lines of the poem as paragraphs), and the letter "k" in "took" in the third paragraph. You have a very emotional and unique writing style.