Reviews for A Quizzical Endeavour
rebecca.jahn chapter 1 . 5/18
This is hilarious. Great work!
my deathly hallows chapter 4 . 4/15
I would say update but I think its done plus last time you updated it was 2007 its 2016 now soo
EmptyEclipse chapter 4 . 1/26
I periodically think of this story, and I am so pleased that I found it again! I think its both a lovely character study and a witty comedy. I feel confident that you will not update since it has been so many years, but I wish I could live in the universe of this story for days. I love the way you characterized every piece of this fic!
Baywood chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
Merlin's Beard, I don't think I can even begin to explain how much I loved this...

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

That's it. That's all I've got. This is amazing. More please. You are a wonderful person.
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
I would love to find out just how they took care of their... Problem. This is so very interesting, it truly is.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Oh! I love your storry :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
It's between you and me, not you and I. Harry was right. Many people make that mistake. It's in the SAT booklet. Research if you want to.
Arla Logan chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I love this story!
The Other World chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
ahhhh excellent.
i absolutely loved the story - it had so much humor in it. i actually laughed out loud a couple of times - simply amazing! i wish this story had one more chapter. i was disappointed to see that the author had mostly given up on ffn. if you ever find the time, twisted biscuit, please do write one more chapter. including their revenge on crypture, their reaction to their friends, and the tone of their future interactions (I think something would have changed after this encounter, don't you?)
Erudite-raven-apollo-kid chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
this is really funny and using harry's reasoning you can see how harry and draco are really similar in the quiz and why they answered the way they did yet completely different because their reasons for those answers are completely different.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I just love this! This is awesome! You've handled it so brilliantly: making Malfoy and Harry appear so similar, yet doing it so subtly you just go with the plot... I just love it!
slashAvenger chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Another brilliant piece of work. I can literally see the effort you've put into writing this.
Once again, your characterizations are absolutely brilliant although I feel Malfoy could have been a tad more uncooperative.
Kudos. Keep up the good work.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I love it!
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
LOVE it. :)
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic fun again - you have a way with narrative and are one of the only authors I've run across who can carry a story through narrative without adding in a bunch of dialogue and scene description.