Reviews for And Now
Carikube chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Just when I thought I'd done all the crying I could ever do after ELAC, I read this and the sheer devastation that those boys have endured hits me all over again. Without each other, they are lost. And, damn, you captured my exact reaction to Dean's expression as Sam opens his heart to him. That scared me. Really scared me! Sam is strong, but is he strong enough to deal with everything that he has been through. Their mother, Jess, his abilities (whatever they are), the demon admitting it has a plan for him and now JOhn's death. How much can one person take before they crack. Dean is the only thing that keeps Sam sane... and that lack of anything from his brother gave me cold chills.

I want to believe that Dean will be there for Sam because if he's not then this story of yours could become a reality in the most awful, awful of ways.

Going away to cry anew new. Thank God for a new ep tonight. I hope and pray that we get some indication from Dean that he's there for his little brother. That scene in the trailer gives me hope!

Thanks so for this! It's a splendid, if not heart-wrenching, tag for an amazing ep.
Cupido chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oh my god. I LOVED this story, so angsty and emotional, good job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ok i realize your not going to actually kill sam but you can't leave us hanging like that either... really good little missing scenes...good job and hope to see one more chapter
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Great take on whats going on in the boys heads.

I feel so bad for the boys. Sam thinking he can just drown his sorrows with a bottled of JD. That boy has way to much guilt in him. He really needs to stop believing that he is the cause of everything. And poor Dean. If only he would just let everything out. And beating up the Impala is a good start but not the best way to deal with everything and saying nasty things to Sam who is already wrecked with guilt isn't gonna help neither one of them.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Great story. Poor Sammy, alcoholic poisening I'll presume? Ouch, been there done that and it is NOT fun. Although I think that Sam would have pumped his own stomach first, like threw it all up. That's normally what the body does first in that case. If he couldn't then yeah, definatly hospital. Still artistic licensing, gotta love it.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Um. Yeah, that was an intelligent respose :) You made me speechless there for a minute. Wow. Awesome, heartwrenching tag. Some others have already picked up on stuff I would say, but I can tell you I loved this, each painful word. Er, not that the words were painful, but-yeah I'm babbling. How can I think straight to write after reading that?

I could picture this happening so clearly. I watched the premiere and ELAC both in the same night and my brain overloaded. And now-yeah, that is a great title btw-I can see this as the perfect continuation, and will probably be thinking of it when I watch the next ep.

This: "Deal with Sammy now, deal with, well, everything else later." is perfect Dean. "Dean. How is Dean going to deal with this?" is all Sam. You have these characters down. Totally loved this, and if the next ep just goes on with business as usual (but I don't think they'll do that to us-at least I hope not) you have filled in the missing scene for me. Thanks so much for sharing it, and have a wonderful day :)
ashlyns chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Awe omg, awesome story!
Rachel00 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Thats such a beautiful story, i wish they had focused more on Sam in the season premier then they did on Dean. Great writing :) x
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
oh great, now you made me cry, and believe me, it takes a lot to do that.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Really nice take on this! Both boys are so completely broken and messed up...it breaks my heart that it took a near suicide attempt for Dean to realize what his stoicism is doing to Sam. I hope something in him clicks soon before it really is too late!

JJ
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey, nice work with this! Like Sam's realization that John knew he was going to die and chose to be with Dean in his final moments. Also liked the way you repeated actions and visuals with both the boys - the tears hitting the ground, the door slamming.

Nice:)
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Wow. This is just so raw and painful. It made my chest ache just reading it. Wonderful job.
sk8rgal chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This was an awesome read and a great insight to what might have been going on inside Sam and Dean's heads.

That last two scene in ELAC was really painful to watch first w/ Sam's admittance of guilt and helplessness, then w/ Dean's smashing of the beloved Metallicar.

But this one, this really brought it home for me and if possible, made me hurt for them even more. I don't know if Sam would ever break like this or if Dean would ever hate his brother like this, but it sure is a possibility that you so beautifully conveyed. And now that I think about it, Sam really has lost everyone in his life; lets not forget that Jess just died a year ago and that adds to the pain of their dad's death. And Dean did lose his hero right after Sam picks a fight once again with the said hero.

Thanks for your stories. I'm enjoying slowly reading all of them.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Nice job. Trying really hard not to write a tag for this myself, but no, not gonna.

HT
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Aww...poor Sammy. All guilty and no one to turn to. I really do hope Dean gets it so he can help Sam before Sam just implodes from the grief and guilt he carries around. I love how limp Sam brings out the best in Dean :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »