Reviews for And Now
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey girl, feel ever so slightly weepy after reading this wonderful reflective tag. The episode itself was never meant to be watched wearing mascara and this brilliant add on just reinforces that point.

On too many levels those boys are hurting and trust Sam to express himself and soak up the hurt filled response from Dean in such a bitter way. All unintentional initially but with alcohol added to that mix of grief and self loathing the consequences are soon horrifying. Thank you for giving some hope back into their lives as Dean struggles to salvage what is left of their brotherly connection at the end. (Weepy still, feeling the need for a box of tissues and chocolates right now.) Roz.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Good job giving views on both sides. Sam's feeling guilty, helpless to help Dean. Dean angry at Sam, Dad, the world and not knowing how to deal with it. Yet realizing in the end that his love for Sam will always over rule any other feelings. Good job
astalder27 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Great job! I love it, so sad!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I managed to see ELAC yesterday and Sammy at the end of that episode (well, and at the beginning and in the middle and all the other places) just broke me into a million tears. And now you've gone and broken me again. These poor, sad, hurting boys.

Just simply a wonderful tag. Thank you.

*Goes to find a new hankie*
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Nicely done. Like how Sam kind of takes to an aspect of John to "forget" John so to speak. I enjoyed it. Good job!

Tracer
Rachelly chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey Carocali,

This was great! I was also troubled by the show ending with both of the boys so broken. It felt good to read what comes next...that Dean stepped outside of his anger and pain to care about Sam again (to check on him and help him). I thought his feelings were very real too. You did a great job on that...Dean being angry at John and Sam and everything...very realistic..and yet love won out. Sam was very real as well. He does feel helpless, guilty, and shut out and he can't deal with that..it makes sense that he would want to shut down.

Loved how you explored their thoughts...loved it all.

Great job and insights!

Rachel
AlenaRivendell chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
hey,

awesome story but keep it going - dont let it be completed :)
Darktales chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hi great story but I am not sure why Dean is so angry with Sam, personally. I think he's angry at John for dying, and giving him the burden of whatever the secret is, and he's taking it out on Sam because Sam is there.

Even though Sam did fight with his father, it was two-sided and John fought with Sam too. So that was nothing new and wouldn't have Dean needing to rethink how he feels about his brother. The roadside chat when he threw that up in sam;' face, was more about actually hurting Sam because Dean was trying to drive him away.

And anger at the deceased is part of the grieving process, but the mourner usually takes it out on the ones they have left since you can't pummel the dead for leaving you and hurting you.

I still liked the story very much and its one of my favorites but I just think a lot of peple are a bit confused on Dean's anger.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Love this!

Jade
HarvestMoonChild chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I loved it, you killed me, sweet and heartbreaking and just fantastic.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey Women

awesome job. that was great... I'm going to be selfish and ask for another chapter... you HAVE to keep it going...loved it...
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I haven't seen anything but a clip for his show. Can you believe it. I can't get CW. But this works geat with what i did see. Nice Job.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
* Sniff * Yep, I think I'm going to be joining the puddle of goo on Bobby's carpet...

Oh that was so good. You really got into both the boys' heads and really brought out the reversal in their positions in ELAC, with Sam suddenly wanting to become the gung ho good little soldier and Dean suddenly wanting 'normal'. I like how you showed them as both believing the other was John's favourite too - I'd not really thought about how Sam would feel if he figured out John had sent him away because he wanted to say goodbye to Dean. Heartbreaking!

God, those boys need a hug!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3