Reviews for The Matrix Characters, Your Very Own Manual
ammyDOS101 chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Yaaaaaaaayyyyy! Umm... That pretty much sums up this story. So, thank you for the numerous laughs, and... Bye... XD
Warlord Darnell chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I want the Matrix. can you please direct me to an Order Form/Site/Number/Implant. It would really help.
Warlord Darnell chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
I WANT A TRINITY!

Can you please direct me to an Order Form/Site/Number/Implant? I Want the entire Resistance in my house. I need set Form/Site/Number/Implant BAD!
Warlord Darnell chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I WANT A NEO!

Please direct me to the nearest Order Form/Site/Number/Implant.

Is there a way to buy one?, because I want one bad!

Help me lady! I want the Resistance to live in my house! I hope there's a discount for similtaneous orders. Can you direct me to an Order Form/Site/Number/Implant. I want a Neo, and a Trinity! Can you help me get one?
Warlord Darnell chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Hey Ms Possessed Gummy Bear Inferno.

Warlord Darnell here. Just found your story today, and have to admit; it is a funny and very effective form of advertising(I should know, I'm a signspinner[those guys with the big arrow signs on the side of the road])and I know good advertising.

Can you direct me to an order form/site/number/implant?

I really want to own all of the members of the Resistance. I was originally saving up for a Les Paul Custom, yet I want the characters instead!

If you keep up the good work, I am going to go slightly mad and probably end up in a nuthouse looking for a way to purchase. I wish I could buy the characters!

Can you please keep writing or at least direct me to set order form/site/number/implant?

As a Marine Warlord from an alternate future, I insist that you keep up the good work.

I hope that you update soon! I hope that you make one for the other crew members of the Neb.

Is there even an order form/site/number/implant?
Glitterthorn chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Hilarious! You should do Persephone or Switch next.
Femtaire chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
You have no idea how much I love you at this moment. Wonderful job!
RWBRyan chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
Update, man!
Darkened Eternity chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
My god, this is so funny
lmfo chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hahahaa too funny!
gah chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
nice. update more often please!
Shmelly chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
This is AWESOME, AH I heard about this fic a little while ago, was mentioned in another story here I think.

Hilarious brilliantness. 8D
iiSin chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
OH MY GOD. This is totally epic. I almost fell off my chair laughing. Please make a Mouse Manual! I love Mouse. Added to favorites plus subscription.
Scarecrow chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
It's strange how few Trinity fans there are, eh? You think a major character would be better received. I don't care for her myself, but you did a good job.
Scarecrow chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Long manuals. You also kind of amalgated the properties of Smith and Agent Smith. Did you mean to?