Reviews for On Christmas Eve
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Holy God this was just breath taking. Damn did I cry.
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
this made me cry and i wanted to hurt Dumbledore so bad
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
love it, though I actually cried while reading it.
Alice chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful story. Complex, three dimensional characters. Moral ambiguity. And a poignant ending. This was a wonderful read, particularly on Christmas Eve, since it makes you realize that there are others out there who won't be spending their holiday in happiness with thier family.
craizypet chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
i like it. i could see that happening, and i feel sorry for the both of them... not vernon of course. really hit home that story, very sad, but not overdone. good job.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Lovely- I like seeing a twist in Albus's character, it's very interesting a nice (though I don't agree with him at all..)! I love how you made it canon as well!
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very well written. It made me loathe and despise the Dumbledore you created.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You bas*! You should regret it! No world is worth the life of one person!
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Holy shit, that was so depressing! I really liked it, but it brought literal tears to my eyes.
bookivore chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is completely in character, yet I do not believe that Dumbledore did the right thing. Why? Because there are hardly ever just 2 options, one which benefits one person and the other which benefits everyone else. I almost think that Dumbledore was cursed with tunnel vision, his choices make so little sense.
Flavourless Water chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Love the story. Made tears come to my eyes I really love child Harry.
Element's Sole Protector chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OMG, that is so sweet...

I wanted to cry, but I was in public...darn...

Wow, Harry didn't even remember. No wonder-I was like, 'Um... ouch, here comes the horrible Albus bashing' and then I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief.

This was realy god...! (Adds it to Stories list)
cckeimig chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow. This was incredibly deep.
Fmh chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
So sad and very perceptive why didn't he check on Harry or at least scare the Dursleys into behaving towards towards him. Thank you for a great story
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I'm glad you wrote that. Dumbledore's a manipulater, but he has to be.