Reviews for Dusk
MotherAtHeart chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
"this broken Atlas that still held up my world" - this is beautiful! what a fantastic image. i'm surprised it's the first time I heard it, it seems so obvious now. but I guess i shouldn't be surprised, you go on to quote Victor Hugo, i can't tell you how much I love to read readers' work :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 30 . 3/1/2011
loved the story so far, i hope someday you continue to write more.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
i'm only on chapter 19, but so far i'm lovin it! you just can't get to much edward and bella fluff :O)
Sarah chapter 30 . 10/1/2010
Good story- well written, good cannon.
Sarahippy chapter 30 . 3/29/2010
I love this story so so much! I absolutely love the beautiful bits between Edward and Bella - there are not enough in Stephenie's books if you ask me :D It is written very, very well and I'll be anxiously waiting for the next update :)
Pistis Sophia chapter 30 . 1/25/2010
NICESTORY!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
Brilliant, I love this. I was looking for a story set inbetween the end New Moon and the start of Eclipse, so you just made my night!
appleburple chapter 30 . 1/1/2010
Really enjoyed this. I liked the short chapters especially since you're covering almose everything hour of each day. Very well written, very believable characters. Great job.

Wishing there was more but since it's been almost 2 years. I'm not holding my breath :-)
lollifox chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
loved it
ritz27 chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
hey...what is "Il mio cantante"?...i have read about La tua cantante...but what does this mean?
ritz27 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
do you know how well you have written this?...i like it!i am enjoying this a lot!.i will review whenever i have something to say!..but for now its going good!
Viper003 chapter 30 . 2/15/2009
Loved it!
obsessedovredward chapter 30 . 2/8/2009
This story is characters are 100% themselves and their feelings are so...intense. I could feel exactly what they are haven't updated in a year?Please give us another chapter! I'm sure everyone wants one as badly as i do. update ? :)
Kitten2909 chapter 30 . 11/22/2008
No No updates since FEBRUARY? I want more! Edward and Bella seem so *real* in this story.
Geminigypsy521 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
~* i LiKE YOUR STORY ALOT! i ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED. LOL!