Reviews for Dusk
ridiculouskopec chapter 17 . 11/22/2006
gaah this is frustrating! such a simple solution! BITE HER! so mch emotional trouble and worry its making them,a nd me sick! not like bleh but like inner strugle and tense-ness! again, awesome compliments towards ur writing amazingness
ridiculouskopec chapter 16 . 11/22/2006
wow - you have an amazing vocabulary, and you write wtih such detail! with emotions and with physical descritions! major judos! i like who u swtich each chapter and you are showing a deeper level of edward and its so well written! i must keep reading! lol!
1stepbehind29 chapter 21 . 11/22/2006
Bella's not gonna bother Edward about changing her? What's gonna happen?
emilie whoa chapter 21 . 11/22/2006
this was just a filler chapter right? okay.

oh! did the power go out or something? and thats why the clocks were different? that confused me.
rin09 chapter 20 . 11/21/2006
I'm really glad that you are writing this, because it is excellent! Update soon!
Oh.Edward chapter 20 . 11/21/2006
This chapter is absolutely beautiful. You are truly a wonderful writer.

Elle
1stepbehind29 chapter 20 . 11/21/2006
That was really good. Do you have a direction in this story? Do you know where it's gonna go? Or is it just short little sweet stories?
SweetestCyn chapter 20 . 11/21/2006
First of all, I must say that this is by far some of the best writing that I have come across on this site. The epitome of perfection. There is no other way I can descibe it. Your use of words seems to paint a picture of brilliancy and emotion. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more!
Vicky chapter 16 . 11/21/2006
Wow... I've been reading this far and I think this is a very interesting story... You do a good job telling it too. You have way better grammar and spelling than most all the other writers here!Just don't tell them that :)
LainieMichelle chapter 20 . 11/20/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story ..update sonn ..
emilie whoa chapter 20 . 11/20/2006
aw! i love happy edward!

-Emilie.
Daimios chapter 20 . 11/20/2006
I still cannot quite comprehend how my eyes are glowing right now; with every line I read, this inner light became brighter and brighter, until I could almost FEEL the oxygen being absorbed through my eyes. You made a latticework of happiness; it's solid because you layered it so thickly, lathering us with the sublime scents of true goodness. Happiness means to feel vibrant not just inside, but from under the soles of our feet and from the heavens above. Happiness is when our surroundings reflect our soul; the picturesque panorama unyielding in its glorious bounty. The colors, the feeling- like one of my reviewers told me, "those poetic words strike again!". Your words are not merely poetic; it's life incarnate. One only has to read those words to hear Edward's voice, so clear, crisp, and EXULTANT. Like Bella said when she saw Edward's unusually optimistic face in the chapter Mind Over Matter, this Edward is just as amazing, and she was "all the more besotted by him." I'm just so used to the tragically dismal Edward that I nearly forgot that as much as he has the disposition to wallow in misery, he has the unique counterpart ability to rejoice in life. Thank you, for making the true Edward so impossibly real to me.
Shattered-Angel-of-Darkness chapter 19 . 11/13/2006
Ive been crying through the entire chapter... and let me tell u, nothing makes me cry these days. This story is gold so keep writing or you might have some crazy, life-threatening people on your hands.
emilie whoa chapter 19 . 11/7/2006
i could cry right now. oh my gosh, i loved this chapter.

update soon!

-Emilie.
Book Cook's Girl chapter 19 . 11/6/2006
Could u make da chaps a little longer, and w/more dialogue. Please also update more often. thanx, Book Cook's Girl
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »