Reviews for Dusk
Aldara Gaea chapter 30 . 7/26/2008
I'll say it again-I love your intensity. It's just so... raw. It's like I can really feel exactly what Edward and Bella would be feeling, and it's so powerful. I can't wait for the next chapter, it's a really well written fic.
LesterBanana chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
um... you said his eyes are brown?

:o

i'm confuzzled, but i like this story. ]
Sakiru Yume chapter 30 . 5/31/2008
I love the story. Are you going to post again soon? ?
Blueflower519 chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
These are so good. Thank you.
Mizra chapter 30 . 4/29/2008
Two words: More, please. :)
Mizra chapter 29 . 4/29/2008
Not only are Dads partially insane, but they act eternally like a seven-year-old. At least my dad does, anyway. :p
Mizra chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
Absolutely too cute! I like it, seeing the Cullens at play. In their natural habitat. Like a documentary, watching predators in a pasture after the hunting meal. :)
hannahjw chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
finally! I've been waiting forever (at least it seems) for you to update!
KlutzLike Bella chapter 30 . 2/23/2008
Short, yes, but still good. I'm glad things are getting better for you, and look forward to the next chapter.
KMD3271 chapter 30 . 2/23/2008
It was nice to hear edward's thoughts...I can't wait to read the next chapter...plz don't disappear for too long!
FitzwilliamDarcy chapter 16 . 2/23/2008
I just discovered this story, and am enjoying it. I like in this chapter the way Edward illustrates the fact that Bella is more than a damsel in distress. Just because she describes herself as klutzy and plain doesn't mean that everyone else views her that way. I've always seen Bella as the "every girl" - someone whose inner thoughts will sound familiar. Even though she is the narrator of the Twilight books, her point of view (especially when it comes to the thoughts of others) isn't necessarily always correct.
Spinnerofdreams chapter 29 . 12/7/2007
This is very good. I hope you have the chance to update soon!
CoryMichael chapter 30 . 11/19/2007
I'm very glad to hear you are ok, car accidents can be overwhelming, I've had two! Anyway I'm anxiously awaiting your new chapters, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading everything so far. You've really been wonderful with Stephenie's creations.
themoose-within chapter 13 . 10/6/2007
O_O

i would usually just leave a review when i finished reading your story, but this chapter was just so excellent i had to leave one now also.

that was AMAZING! i'm such a sucker for the sap, i loved it!
Ranma15177 chapter 29 . 9/24/2007
I read through all 29 chapters in one sitting. Excellent writing. You do seem to have an excellent grasp of the language. There were a few errors here and there with me/my and a missing "a" somewhere in the chapters...I know helpful right? Sorry. Either way I loved it, and I can't wait to see more from you. Sorry to hear about your car accident. Hope the leg feels better soon. I too have locked my keys in the car. Only happens when it's like twelve degrees outside and raining. *Sigh*
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »