Reviews for Dusk
firefly2000 chapter 30 . 9/19/2007
I just read all 30 chapters...in one sitting and you must complete this fic. It would be a travesty to let it go undone. Your writing style can compete with Stephenie Meyer, herself. I found myself lost in your descriptives, knowing every nuance, every feeling that our beloved characters face.

Please say you'll update soon.
Kabbage Kat chapter 30 . 7/17/2007
This story is so. . . . . indescribably incredible. I love it to pieces! ! ! ! ! The characters are so true to the book, unlike so many FanFictions I have read lately, and everything about it is so magnificent! ! ! ! ! I cannot wait for an update, which I know is far away, but, still, I'm bouncing up and down on my seat! ! ! ! ! Your story deserves my highest compliments. . . . . phantasmerific and fantabulous! ! ! ! !
rin09 chapter 30 . 6/25/2007
I think you're right all dads are partially insane! I love the story, update soon.
GingiMango chapter 30 . 6/21/2007
Wow! you are an very good writer! i'll be waiting your update :)
Warui-Usagi chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
Aw. Very sweet. :) I loved it, as usual. Can't wait to see more from you! Update again soon!
shobbs chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
Well I know for sure that my dad is insane. I can't take him with me in public AT ALL. ;]

Wonderful chapter, no matter how short it may be. Any Bella and Edward interaction is good. Especially the lighthearted kind. :D

My favorite lines of this chapter had to be, "I amused myself with what he might say in such a theoretical lecture. Something about lightning being drawn to magnets—and I was already a lodestone for trouble." That was hilarious. :D
NotMixedEqually chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
Well, I know my dad is at least partially insane. He's rather odd.

Very good chapter. I really love how you wrote it, and Charlie and Edward's relationship is just too funny.
Crystal Twilight chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
This is a very interesting chapter. Keep up the good work. I really enjoy this story.
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
aw. that was cute. and quite appropriate, seeing as how fathers' day was two days ago.

and it was so good to hear from you. i'd forgotten how much i love your writing.

well. i have an exam at noon that i have to get ready for, so...talk to you next update!

-ALTA
Alexandra Stone chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
LOL! poor Charlie...
YamiHaruko chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
Aw. I liked it. Glad to see another chappie up, and I can't wait for the next. I'm looking forward to it. Good job again.
Ride or Die chapter 30 . 6/19/2007
That chapter was cute :3 lol

EASE UP, CHARLIE! XD Update soon!
Aimee chapter 29 . 6/1/2007
What a wonderful set of stories! You seem to have captured the nuances of Bella's snarky humor and Edward's rich, slightly old-fashioned way of speaking. And you write the romantic bits beautifully. It was sweet and lovely without being overdone! Good luck with your summer and I look forward to hearing more from you in the fall!
LovewithWars chapter 29 . 5/25/2007
hey, awesome story, and yea thats cool money is very important..thanks for writing such amazing work, my e-mail is jacked, so if for some reason u feel the need to write me a reply -maybe out of simple curtesy- ya cant cuze i wont be able to read it...bye!
YamiHaruko chapter 29 . 5/25/2007
Aw! That's so sad you can't find the time to write. I understand, of course, it's just that when I read your story, I feel as if it is part of the books. It's absolutely perfect! I love it so much, and you've done an amazingly brillant job so far. Looking forward to new chapters!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »