Reviews for Operation Eye Opener
Albionia chapter 3 . 5/31/2020
I just found this story and it is utterly beautiful. So romantic, thank you.
AnneMary chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hi! I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just wanted to make a comment on the Gaelic. I'm pretty sure that what you've written, "ta gra agam ort", is Irish Gaelic rather than Scottish. Scottish Gaelic would be, "tha gradh agam ort" (pronounced "ha kraa akam orut"). Literally, it means, "My love is on you." Now, I'm just a student of the Gaelic rather than a native speaker, but the use of "ta" rather than "tha" is the big clue that it's the wrong sort of Gaelic! That said, most people probably wouldn't notice.
... Apart from that, great story. Thanks!
dahan chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
I think I drowned in the sap. lol. 0

Very cutesy story, you really can't hate the imagery. Nicely attempted in dealing with their season 2 fallout as well, there sure as hell had to be an explanation for all of that there didn't there? Nicely done flubber. _
SpecialAgentJim chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
I'm so sorry for not posting this review sooner!

I have to say, I loved the sentiment in this story, and I especially loved all the scheming and planning everyone was doing to get those two together. And the epilogue... I thought the epilogue was very clever. It just seemed like a perfect way to end the piece.

Great story overall! It was enjoyable to read.

I've sent you a PM with more detailed review/comments, as it just seemed way too long for the review page.

cheers,

AgentJim
fififolle chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
*snicker* OMGosh the cheese was palpable - but I loved it! Well done, wonderful Flubber :D
fififolle chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Oh! How cute he was, kissing her on the cheek. Poor Rodney, that was a great moment, very realistic. Blimey, I hope Sheppard and Teyla are OK. Radek has been brilliant. Lovely stuff. Looks like Elizabeth took charge OK ;)
Celeste Rose chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Aw! So sweet! And yes, Rodney would look awfully funny wearing Elizabeth's jacket! Oh yeah! I forgot to say, I LOVED RADEK IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! lol :D lol

I WANT MORE RADEK! lol

I also want more Elizabeth and Rodney. Thank you for writing this. :D
Celeste Rose chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
WAHOO! :D

I've been waiting for this. XD Oddly enough I'm starting to learn a bit of Czech reading these Atlantis fanfics... lol

Oddly enough I've learned how to say screw you, and I love you, today. lol There's some interesting vocab.! lol

Anyways, I enjoyed this chappie. :D I enjoyed it lots.

Its so squishy! lol, and Radek is evil. Yeap, he is. lol They locked the door? LOL

:D
Reefgirl chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Brilliant stuff, and so sweet too, I'm not usually a McKay/Weir fan but this was nice
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh, I loved reading that! It had John just the way I like him, and your Radek was fantastic. I think the best line was Rodney having his hair 'better organised' LOL. Cute. All the little feelings of all the team are wonderful. I can't wait to read more!
SpecialAgentJim chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh...Rodney & Elizabeth have tricky, tricky friends! I love all the behind-the-scenes scheming everyone is doing to get Rodney & Elizabeth to realize their feelings and eventually get together.

I have to say I really liked the scene with Rodney and Radek in the lab. I like the way you're portraying Radek in this story. Oh..and he is -so- much more subtle than John! (Though I do love the way you're portraying John, too)

I think Elizabeth's inner dialogue in the last scene was really well done. It gives good insight into her rationale for having (or not having) a relationship up to now.

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this fic with us. I look forward to the next bit.

take care,

Agent Jim

PS - ah, I see the chess set found its way into the story. That's great! I think the sentiment was just right!
Celeste Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Whoa, I LIKE.

You have all the characters I really love in there, I love how you a portraying Radek. :D

:D

Give me more.

NOW.

Please?

Pretty, pretty, please?
lagentillefan chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Thanks for the new organization of your text!

I had read your story yesterday and I can say it is great!Good beginning!I wait for the next chapter with big impatience!
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Brilliant so far,I can't wait to see what happens next
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Think this story got cut off mid-sentence.