Reviews for It's always Sunny in New Mexico: Season 2
ka2or chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
THE NEW CREDITS ARE HILAROUS
abbyevan chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU!

I have been waiting for you to finish the story! I knew you couldn't completely let us down ).
RocklifeDude chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
Heh...too funny...

Stay cool,

RocklifeDude
caffeineohemgee chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
Okay, that's weird.

I do the same thing as you, and I just uploaded a new oneshot and it worked fine. I have a bunch of those doc, too. Except they belong to unfinished chaps of stories, so that would be bizarre if that happened to me.

Well, if you were able to get this think on, shouldn't you be able to post the next chapter?

Anyway, hope your problem is fixed.

-Brishty
xJamiexLovex chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
Okay, sorry, Degenerate, but someone had to say something.

Would you stop it with the adding and deleting chapters, for God's sakes? As if you're not praised enough. There is no reason but selfishness to keep bumping your story up. Alerts are working...no excuse. It's annoying, so please stop it. People will see it when they do, it's not a tragedy if your story isn't on the first page.

Jamie
singingintherain9328 chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
LMFAO! That was funny as hell man! I was laughing so hard, my brother is looking at me like I'm crazy right now. Update already! This is like, one of the funniest HSM fics around!
singingintherain9328 chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
LOL! The subay eat fresh thing was funny. And how Hoty was always about to cuss. Funny shit man, funny shit (in a good way!)
singingintherain9328 chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
LOL! I was cracking up at the Lindsay Lohan part. And I loved the last line. So hilarious.
singingintherain9328 chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
LMAO! I frwaking love Chad. He's such an idiot, it's hilarious.
HSMCaga15 chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
OMG! I am laughing my ass off right now, at least I would be if it wasn't 2 in the freakin morning. Please keep going!
LiteralLovely chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This is so hilarious. It's Always Sunny in New Mexico has to be the funniest High School Musical fan fiction on here. You are such a great comedic writer!
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
super funny! great job! i can't wait for more. update soon!

PS- OH YEAH. THE COLTS WON THE SUPER BOWL! WAHOO!
nonamerain chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
yay! its back. cant wait to see the rest.

tom brady was student of my former teacher's. cause he went to school by where i live. yup yup. always bragging about him. grr.

anyways. update soon. id like to see what humor you've got planned for us.