Reviews for Moon and Star
Knight of the WindZ10Z chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
Best Oban story I have ever read, wish it was completed :(
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
*suspicious* You sure they're not getting together?
Maysoon chapter 26 . 10/29/2011
I love this! it's really great:D:D

But I was kinda disappointed at the end... I really liked the idea of Eva and Remus being a couple:(:(

Anyway, I hope you write more stories involving Remus and I'll be sure to read them!:)
Phantom-Heba chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
I'm beyond disappointed I really wanted to see this written out, if you ever get the inspiration PLEASE finish properly.
Cg2nenetwin chapter 26 . 7/16/2009
this was a awesome story please make new stories soon!
EYES to LIE chapter 26 . 5/8/2009
Um... Am I missing something? o-o... It seems like I'm missing something. Like, something big.
gdsk chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
woah
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 26 . 8/7/2008
Remus being Avatar, I think is just asking for trouble. lol
crazyvegimab chapter 26 . 7/8/2008
The End? -sad face-

I suppose it is best to end it, rather than just leave it hanging, but still... I'll really miss this one. I stand true to my original opinion: this is still one of the best fics in the fandom.

I liked how Remus could read Eva's thoughts while in his Avatar form. It was kind of neat to hear him answering the description of Eva's thoughts.

Avatar, I'm going to miss this. I'm also going to miss conversing with you regularly. Come bother me sometime on DA, kay?
animatedrose chapter 25 . 12/4/2007
YAY! You finally updated again! Remus is so funny, I love him! Can't wait for your next update! I love this story! Update update update!
galonicandragon chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
In that case (Remus isn't huggable enough) can I have Remus? He's so awesome! *huggles* _
galonicandragon chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
No matter how many times I read this story, it never fails to make me laugh hysterically... _
Casey Jewels chapter 25 . 9/10/2007
Woot! You're back! And you seem to have the same problem I do with balancing out fanfics and orignal writing.

Great chapter, by the way. I love the part with Remus' mood swings. That was hilarious.
Virtual Dragon of Oban chapter 25 . 9/2/2007
Oi! Long time, no see, eh, Lupe?

I've ignored my fic longer than you have, so don't worry about it. Glad to see your next chapter's up, mine will be up (hopefully) around when school starts. Keep up the good work!

_ _

( )

_( )_

(_) ) ( (_)

(_) (_)

(_) (_)

(_)_) (_(_)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 25 . 8/28/2007
she hates them because Wolves eat bunnies?