Reviews for The Untouchable
Saralee chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
Just read this story for the 1st time, usually don't read them if they aren't named "Lizzy & Darcy". ( I know, stupid reasoning.) But I truly loved it ! I am now going to check out your other stories, you have a new fan. Thanks !
Whosepride chapter 27 . 7/4/2012
Loved it! Read it in one sitting!
Kikidopolous chapter 27 . 2/13/2012
So adorable! I really liked your story. For like one of the first times, I didn't mind the name changes, and the fact that it wasn't too angsty and drawn out about the whole Wickham ordeal. You're lovely, thanks for that!
Jackanapes chapter 27 . 11/1/2011

Very interesting, I like that it was from Sean's perspective. I didn't think changing the names was necessary but it added an element of who's this? What's their personality? Are they the bad guy? So that was good. I also liked Sean's interludes. Yes it took out the question of how's it going to end? but they were amusing and sweet.

Thanks for the awesome story,

Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
I love these "Sean Interludes." D
LifeofaFakePrincess chapter 27 . 3/21/2011
I love it I love it.

I love the Camera part. Sucks that no one can do that to my name. Ha!

good Job there, Marshie!
Jane chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
Hey,i seriously can't believe that's over. That is officialy one of my best p&p fics ever. I just loved it amd the way you mixed alot of things up n the whole wickham thing i totaly heart you and your story. And if there's someone reading the reviews before starting to read the fic(a weakness of mine)then read this and review alot and tell loads of other guyz to do it to. Wow! Thanks for an absolutely amazing fic,plz continue to write your twisted lovely fanfics haha. Thanks a bunch and sorry for such a long review i couldn't help myself.
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 27 . 3/16/2010
This was SO FUN! I love that it wasn't long and drawn out - still chock full of detail and fun stuff, but to the point. Sorry, I'm really ill now and unable to leave a proper, in-depth review, but I do love it :) Thanks :)
lynniern chapter 27 . 7/3/2009
I just found your story and it's fantastic! I love how you created P&P around college football (my favorite fall past time)! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Saphfire chapter 27 . 12/7/2008
Personally, I loved the Camera line.

However, I dearly love a laugh, so I suppose I'm just a bit weird.
ccs chapter 27 . 9/7/2008
hey so i've never really reviewed before, but i just wanted to tell you that i really, really loved your story. the characterization was great! (i wish you hadn't changed the names tho, i was kinda confused for a while)
japhY chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
awh... me too.. the story ended :(
IcelandGirl812 chapter 27 . 7/20/2008
I wish I could think of something to say besides I loved that, but it's 5 am and although I'm not tired something about 5 am makes my brain, I loved that! D
the ketchup queen chapter 27 . 6/20/2008
I absolutely LOVED this story. How original! :D Amazing! (And it helps that I'm completely obsessed with football, so you totally had me from that word on...*sigh*) Notre Dame, huh? You a big fan? Sorry to inform you (or rather, remind you) of last year's horrible season. But then again, I'm partial to Rutgers, soo... yeah. Not much to say there. And the whole USC win just reminded me of the only two games that have caused students to rush the field en masse in a crazy-insane way... and I'm proud to say that I had tickets! Well, I have since I was nine, and they went 1-10 or some ridiculous record like that... yeah. So, you see, obsessed and totally loyal. But, honestly, great story, regardless of the fact that it was Notre Dame. It worked well for the plot, though. And Sean, *sigh* reminds me of Darcy (which I guess he should!) But... m... I would have grabbed that the first chance I got, Cam! Completely original, though. A (if I were a teacher!)
Edmund The Unwilling chapter 27 . 1/22/2008
I heart your story. It's v v groovy and I just love it, including the corny parts. Camera lol ;P