Reviews for Keys
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 42 . 4/26/2014
this is great this is actually what i look for in romance fanfiction
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 42 . 9/17/2012
Too bad that this is yet ANOTHER lost puppy left by the side of the road...abandoned and forgotten...

According to your A/N you were NOT going to leave this, but after 4 YEARS I would have to assume that you have...it really is too bad, this was a great journey.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 38 . 9/17/2012
In response to your A/N...hopefully by now you have figured out that House's "Fake cancer" was an attempt at DEPRESSION AND PAIN CONTROL...odd that you have the 'characterization' of House pretty well understood, yet couldn't piece together the fact that the drug trial was intended for terminal cancer patients because of the DANGER of the treatment (it was never a CANCER treatment, it was a DEPRESSION treatment)...depression and pain both register in the brain at the same location...they are INTERTWINED together...one causes the other and vice versa...House was trying to get over the depression of the return of his pain and the depression of learning that his 'friend' was a betraying asshole...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
Thank you for finally allowing House to 'remind' Wilson about who really is the 'relationship destroyer' in this friendship. The fact that Wilson is willing to lie, cheat and manipulate in his relationships with people really tells us WHO Wilson really is. Yet, this never stops Wilson from proclaiming that he is a better person than House. I have always thought that Wilson was a crappy friend...thank you for proving it.
ladybellatrix chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
*raises hand* is it sense and sensibility?
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 41 . 7/7/2010
I love this story! It's amazing! I really hope there's an update soon! It's great!
holmsie chapter 42 . 1/29/2010
sigh, i hope you haven't abandoned your story, please update soon 'puppy dog eyes'
arrrgylepirate chapter 42 . 4/28/2009
Okay this cannot be the end of the story! I know you prefaced it with a warning saying you won't leave it (and by it I am including your fans too...). It has been almost a year since you updated, and I have read the whole story many times over in that space. This is one of my favorite Hameron stories! I loved House's proposal, and before that when he tells (yells) Cameron why he wants to buy a house. This story has him the most in character that I have ever read. All of your plot twists are genius(Lupus? excellent!) Without putting him directly in your face you drew attention. to Wilson and his relationship issues. You also actually made me sad when Cuddy died(because I am SO not a fan of hers) because you address why she means so much to House in a totally unromantic way. I laughed out loud at parts and cried at others. This has the perfect mix of romance as House would really do it, drama and at parts comedy. Please I am begging you update this story. SO many things left unexplored!
imokit chapter 42 . 3/31/2009
good story, gimme more!
da3lech chapter 42 . 2/8/2009
Surely, surely, this cannot be the end of this story?
MLN chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hi! I miss this story. I hope you update soon
ILUVHOUSE chapter 42 . 6/19/2008
OMG! I love it! More Real Real Soon PLEASE!
Domino Samme chapter 42 . 6/13/2008
I would've thought that house was OOC in that chapter but then he wasn't. It fit together all really well. You're a really good writer you know. This story as been really good. Update soon prez.
Limaccia chapter 36 . 6/1/2008
well, I know I'm too late for my vote to count, but I really wanted Cuddy dead too. In fact, I'd rather she had died "off-camera," so to speak.
Limaccia chapter 29 . 6/1/2008
I guess your husband must really be one in a million!