Reviews for Star Light, Star Bright
Cara chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This story is great! I love the twist with the stars and the spirit mates. So why can't he see her spirit/star?
Bella Sangue chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I'm guessing that he couldn't see Bella's star because her spirit had died when he left? I don't know if that makes sense but whatever. haha. )
Shadow Cat From Hell chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Really good story. I loves it bunches!
Krysta chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
aww, no it wasn't cheesy! It was clever and pretty! One of the best Twilight series ff's I've ever read! And Bella's star, does it have something to do with that comet thingy he was saying. About how it lit up his world and without it his eyes wouldn't adjust? Just a thought...
penny1940 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
So I had just read star spirit before this story and I reviewed there too. I think you should contiune with this story. I really like it. And I bet alot of other people do to.
nuttycoconut chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
omg! this was a really good story. y couldnt edward see bella's star?
Ponder-huskies chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
OMG! that was great! and i think that Edward couldn't see Bella's star because when he looked she was over in La Push, jumping off the clift and she was drowning. Please update soon!
FakeBaconFryer chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
OMG! Is that star thing true? I love it! It's beautiful! I read the first story thing and I almost cried-sniff- I love love stories! They make people understand things better and the star mate thing is just so preety! omg this thing sounds pretty gay but I mean it, you are a really good writer.
Krenkren chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Why couldn't Edward see Bella's star? She wasn't dead
Emilie64 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was so good! It made me cry so much. it was written beautifully, and i wish it was longer. why couldn't edward see bella's star?
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I loved it! Why couldn't Edward see Bella's star? Really... I loved it! Oh and have you written a sequel to Supposed to be Gone? I'm dying! I need to know the rest of the story!
FangedLeaf chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
The whole concept is so beautiful. Did you come up with the star thing or is it a family story or something? I can just picture Edward staring up at the stars. Very well done.
theloserhobbs chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
So I suppose I'm doing as everyone else does, and asking why he couldn't see her star.

Your story depressed me, big time. I'm just happy to know that it all works out in the end. :]
Makiie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I've been meaning to leave a review ever since I read this a couple weeks ago (I'm a procrastinator, what can I say?), but while listening to my new Evanescence CD, I realized that one of the songs, Your Star, fit perfectly with the theme of both of your oneshots.

Just a hint, if you get my drift.

Besides that, I absolutely love the idea of it all, it's so sweet.
Mrs. Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
OMG! I loved it! But why couldn't he see bella's star?
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »