Reviews for Star Light, Star Bright
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
No! It's really good, but it's so sad!
forevermagik chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Why couldn't Edward see Bella's star? I'm just dying to know. Very great story, it made me really sad, but it was very well written.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
where did you get the idea of souls being stars? i've never heard it before. Your flashback actually didn't suck but I have a theory on why he couldn't see Bella's star. Was it because of the walking dead thing?
Raven of Nevermore chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
i no y he didn't see her star cause she was like death already so it doesn't matter anyway and her soul or spirte belonged to him so yet again it does not matter

-raven
Agony of a Loveless Eternity chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Umm.. GIMME THE ANSWER! PLease! I love it.
Feltonluver4eva chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I love this one too. It is great.
lovely tears of mine chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
HA! i can tell you why he didnt see the star! or at least i can guess! when you update tell me if im right. So this is why i think he couldnt see the star, because when Edward left Bella's spirit died!
Andie Wolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow..this was really good...now WHY CAN'T HE SEE THE STAR?
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Hello TwilightSnowStar,

I love this fanfiction, you're an awesome writer :D

...But why couldn't Ed see Bella's star? *is going crazy*

With love from a rabit fangirl,
Kallie Lynne chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This was really cute. I like how you never said why they couldnt be together. Good job!
Dare to Love chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
OH I LOVE THIS STORY! I cna not wait till you update! Please please updtae soon! You have to! it too good to leave like this! Also I wana know hwhy Edward didnt see Bellas star please tell me...

Em
Addie W chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
OK, I want the answer, I want more story, like when they are finally together again and he shows her what he knows about the stars, and I want you to know that you are a good author. Got it? Good! ;)

Addie
Catherine J chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Awesome! I love it!
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Please, TSS, TELL me the answer. As I've said, this is a wonderful chapter. I cried. Seriously. But I cried throughout New Moon, so I guess it isn't that surprising...
LostInItsDeadlights chapter 1 . 10/8/2006