Reviews for Baby Got Wand
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Omg! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! This is pure GOLD! XD
An Endless Facade chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh my god! This was flippin awesome! I started laughing when I saw this! How did you manage to think of this?

This I'm definately adding to my favorites!

Zephyr
Kool Kat Kyo chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I LOVE THE POTIONS MASRTER TOO BABY! hehehe
DMTABF chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
hah! i love Malfoy, Harry Potter, and 'Baby Got Back.' That was a perfect combination!
the lauren buddy chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
LMAO! So FUNNY! how -do- you think these things up?
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Hee hee!
xxparisinflames chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
This is hilarious!...
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
THAT was FUNNY. *snorts, falls out of chair*
LTJPezQueen27 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
OMFG! That was GENIUS! I loved it! hahahaha! I had to listen to Baby Got Back and then read the song while listening to it! OMFG! Im still doubled over in laughter! HAHAHA! I love Malfoy! Sorry, but he is a hottie! omg...hehehe the creative mind you have...gotta go back and save this story for a sorrowful day to cheer me up! HAHA! Okay, I'll stop now if I can! 100,000/10! Damn that was brilliant! *Chanelle*
ScarletDeva chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Lena darling. You have many issues! Many many issues! Draco? Now really... you just gave me nightmares...
leaf chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! KEEP WRITING. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH NEXT!
Gedia chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
LOL! HilARIOUS! I don't think I'll be able to hear "Baby Got Back" ever again without thinking of this and laughing!

A great parody- excellent job!
Elspeth1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
HeeHeeHee, I love this! The double entendre is priceless! I will never look at Draco the same way again (or listen to "Baby Got Back" without laughing, not that I could do that to begin with).
S M Danser chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
er... interesting
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Ha! Loved it! My favorite line was 'Dial 1-800-DRACORULES, and Potter-kiss out bum!' I literally fell off my chair laughing! Hilarious! )