Reviews for Admission
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great story!
funniefriend1245 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very nice piece of work! House screwing with Foreman and Cameron is always a good time, but he totally scarred Chase - brilliant! Thanks for the story! :)
NeonGolden chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is really well written. I love the interaction between Chase and House especially, and your dialogue was totally true to the characters.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Great story. I especially love how House screws with Chase when he wakes up, lol
MissBates chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Funny and touching. Loved how Wilson knows what is bothering the ducklings and how House feels.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awww. Poor Chase (and other people). House was messing with his head. This was really cute. YAY
apbarium chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Good job. House is awesome, and messing with Chase's mind like that is definitely something he would do!
Oroburos69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
So House! I likes it.
Fiendfyres chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hee, that was incredible! I loved, loved, loved it. Gosh, I didn't think anyone could pull off a caring House and get away with it, but I think you just succeeded quite spectacularly! Awesome job with this, and I absolutely loved the mindfucking House did to poor Chase. LOL, great job!
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
OhmyGOD genius. Bwahahaha. *favs*
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very interesting.
Ritulia chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
*howling and crying with laughter* That was absolutely brilliant!
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Haha i liked it
dzio chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Dear God, I think poor Chase may be scarred for life! :) I think House's reaction to this whole situation was completely plausible and I enjoyed reading this a lot. :) Thanks! :)
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OMG hilarious. And yet, House cares. Really, truly excellent.