Reviews for Mahou no Shinobi
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 9/30
I like the idea of a magic using naruto or in this case naruko.. As long as she doesn't like dudes(that would make me a little sick), I have a few suggestions, that you might find helpful, I have an entire FOUR BOOKS of spells that she could use, 4 books of potions for her teammates (so not lone WOLFIN it, and four books of items, clothing, WEAPONS that the ninja world has never seen, and I'm willing to help but it HAS TO YURI, not DUDES, that to me is gross, and yayoi and you should have warned me before hand.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 9/30
Why would the hyuuga hate the kyuubi(and thus naruto) more then most? Not many Hyuuga would have died, I mean they fight hand-to-hand, and what kinda complete drooling moron fights a 300 ft tall super demon that's very TOUCH sets you on fire/eats at you like acid? If a lot of hyuuga died during the attack, I say it's Darwinism at work, the gene pool would be better without them!
pushi19 chapter 3 . 8/19
Nirvana48 chapter 3 . 7/1
How come you stop writing this!
Kapola Nuva chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Just wondering, do you ever plan on continuing this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
You should write the chuunin exams next chapter. Otherwise, your story is very good.
agitofang666 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Sammie chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Hi! I found this story while scrolling because I was bored out if my mind! I am really happy I did too! The idea and plot are super fun and you can be sure I will keep track of this story! Thanks for the awesome story and PLEASE keep writing! Love ya!
WhatTheHellAreYouLookingAt chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
the next chapter will be the chuunin exams and he will be identified as 'the mysterious girl'
gabeclone chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
considering the fact that this story hasn't been updated in about five years, i have come to the conclusion that the author died. which is too bad because this would definitely have one of my favorite stories if it had been continued.
LastManStanding6 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
here's an idea
have naruto enter the library, spam clones (henged, so it would look like it's a busy day instead of the demon boy, and hello mana boost, maybe use this idea for last minute training should he have a hard opponent or kept busy by erosannin.
would he show his form in the finals.
V1X3N93 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
will you PLEASE tell me you are NOT going to discontinue this story PLEASE i really like it! update when you can
V1X3N93 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
i LOVE this story!
alex-uk chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
When is there going to be more?
aragon66 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011

I love the uniqueness, very original.

I was a bit confused and almost turned out when the magi form was a girl, yet, you wrote it in a way that made me want to see how far it will go. Keep up the good work. You also caught my attention with that other story you are planning, so i might make a few more comments.

I do have one question. - On the final rounds, will it be like cannon or will you change the set up?

Don't give up!