Reviews for Mahou no Shinobi
Kapola Nuva chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Just wondering, do you ever plan on continuing this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
You should write the chuunin exams next chapter. Otherwise, your story is very good.
agitofang666 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
good
Sammie chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Hi! I found this story while scrolling because I was bored out if my mind! I am really happy I did too! The idea and plot are super fun and you can be sure I will keep track of this story! Thanks for the awesome story and PLEASE keep writing! Love ya!
WhatTheHellAreYouLookingAt chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
the next chapter will be the chuunin exams and he will be identified as 'the mysterious girl'
gabeclone chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
considering the fact that this story hasn't been updated in about five years, i have come to the conclusion that the author died. which is too bad because this would definitely have one of my favorite stories if it had been continued.
LastManStanding6 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
LastManStanding616
here's an idea
have naruto enter the library, spam clones (henged, so it would look like it's a busy day instead of the demon boy, and hello mana boost, maybe use this idea for last minute training should he have a hard opponent or kept busy by erosannin.
would he show his form in the finals.
V1X3N93 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
will you PLEASE tell me you are NOT going to discontinue this story PLEASE i really like it! update when you can
V1X3N93 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
i LOVE this story!
alex-uk chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
When is there going to be more?
aragon66 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Wow! GO FOR IT!

I love the uniqueness, very original.

I was a bit confused and almost turned out when the magi form was a girl, yet, you wrote it in a way that made me want to see how far it will go. Keep up the good work. You also caught my attention with that other story you are planning, so i might make a few more comments.

I do have one question. - On the final rounds, will it be like cannon or will you change the set up?

Don't give up!

aragon66
xbamsod chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Is there any hope for a transfer from Naruto to another team or team 7 getting any better? I hope that Naruto will be able to show what he is really capable of. ~Update Soon~ _
Maltrazz chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Great story! You mentioned Ranma earlier, which got me thinking. It would be Hilarious if you put someone into a Kuno-like role. By 'Kuno-like' I mean wanting to fight the boy side, and wanting to date the girl side. At least until it is revealed, that is. Kiba doing so would be funny, but Rock Lee would be even better since he likes Sakura already. Just a thought, it IS your story, after all.

Hoping for more,

Maltrazz
anime.rules.XD chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
omg this good i haven't died reading this and trust me some of the things i read i wish i could die from
DreamsRMyLife chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I think one more chapter of Naruto's personal life would be good...I mean, Kakashi was just basically told by the Hokage to get his act together and stop always assuming the problem lies with Naruto on his so-called "team". Unless you have plans for him to continue being a jerk and get a total lashing from Sarutobi. Actually, what might be interesting is have him not change, but have Team 7 meet with Tenten's team, and then have GAI give him a stern lecture about teamwork after he sees Sasuke and Sakura's behaviour towards Naruto.

It would be nice if Gai would start training Naruto with Lee, too; a magic user's normal weakness is hand to hand fighting, and Naruto was sabotauged by the academy teachers after all.