Reviews for A Series of Falling Leaves
sunlightkisses chapter 27 . 3/26/2010
You have some lovely writing, and I really enjoyed reading through these drabbles as well as your other stories. I particularly like your use of dialogue, the characterizations are sharp and crisp. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Sqidly chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Gosh that was hilarious ! Great job !
Nebbie chapter 27 . 8/7/2008
_ I just wanted to tell you that I love your writing, and that you have an amazing grasp on characterization, as well as how to make your writing flow from one thought too another-there's never too little or too much going on, and you say it all with the right amount of words. One *tiny* typo that happened to jump out at me in this chapter was how you wrote, "Mo one else." It's very minor, but just thought I'd tell you. :) Anyway, I hope you write more for Naruto soon!
coconutmandarin chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
LOLOLOLOLOL

Sasuke's just jealous he's not getting any.
Essyllus chapter 19 . 10/7/2007
Love Tsunade's characterization.
Essyllus chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
["Most of the time," Naruto said, "I was thinking of ramen while I was getting the girls off."]

...this is great. :Db
brjosk chapter 11 . 8/27/2007
Really thought provoking, this chapter. Good job!
openwindow4 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007

i've only re-read it like 10 times

amazing

truly amazing
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 23 . 12/13/2006
_ This is my favorite of them all. They are all spectacular, but this one just... Warms my heart, no pun intended.
Teruame chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
Beautiful work here. (yes, I'm an extreme platonic SasuHina fan) You really pulled this one off well. *many thumbs up*
NeverDust chapter 23 . 10/9/2006
You. Are. Amazing. I love this series.
kuyaga chapter 22 . 10/8/2006
Interesting prompt. I actually recognized this one.
runwitskizzers chapter 23 . 10/7/2006
these were fabulous. short, sweet, angsty, fulfilling in a weird way.

(i have to ask, will you update spiral out anytime soon? i'm dying to know what happens!)
Riana1 chapter 23 . 10/7/2006
Grief and life after.

I wish canonwise Sasuke could do this.