Reviews for Saturday Rose
Faery's Delight chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Hey, I know how you feel! I have yet to see one blasted episode, but I am addicted to it. So we have something in comman! I really liked it. really WAFF-ish. Couldn't think of anything else ot discribe it. Peace!
Lady Light chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
*grin* Me likes!
milleniumangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I liked reading this little fic. I thought it was very cute how you portraid Usagi. Thanks for writting this great story.
Dark Bunny chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
The story was great!
Lady Espelle chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
THIS IS SOOOO FUCKING COOL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

If you don't continue this soon I'll go insane! I love it! Please hurry with the next chapter, k?

Love, Kiss and Cookie,

please write more
Tenshi Cat chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
please write more
Inada-hime chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
That was just so sweet and cute! Love it.
miz chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Pretty there going to be a continuation? Where's Mamoru in this?Come to think of it where were the sailor senshi and the other WK guys...?
Chibi Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
*giggles* I got mentioned in there!

You know, for someone who claims Aya/Ran is OOC, I felt he was kept pretty in character the whole entire time! *grins* This was really good! It was simple and sweet... I loved it I loved it! _ Btw, check your email regarding the status of Again. It's been updated on my website demo not on *sniffles* You know, I do wanna see *MORE* to this fic... you could go somewhere with it! *grins* I have suggestions (lol I'm full of it - *giggles* insert whatever appropriate word over 'it')... perhaps have another occurrence where Aya can enter her life again. At this point, he's probably slightly disturbed that he's revealed so much to her (for Aya it's a lot) so he might wind up staying away from her. Demo, the simplest idea I have would involve a mission of some sort, and she winds up being in it somehow... or... what if... okay, she goes to visit him every Saturday demo she doesn't show up one day. aya gets worried and goes to look for her or something along those lines. Perhaps something bad happened to her, an accident perhaps? She's injured... and Aya gets upset because everyone he cares for always winds up getting hurt because of him. Blah blah blah... *huggles* Anyway, I'm off to bed now... demo... GREAT job on this fic! _
kaigan13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
that was cool! write more! o!
Kawaiibaka chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
*Sigh* *love sick puppy look* Ken: *knockes Kawaiibaka's head* Ne Baka-chan are you alright? Baka:p Ken. It was a sweet! Congrats, your discription technique is awsome..( I write my fics in a similar style _) Ran is hottie...and I mean HOT! Demo... *GLOMPS KEN* Baka: WO AI NI KEN-KUN! [ Why can't someone write a ken/usagi fic? oh well i'll probobly get jealous and try to hunt Usagi-chan if they do] *sigh* Gomen nasai Usagi-chan!
Xu Xin chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Please write some more, this is such a sweet story, and I don't think that Aya is OOC. WK/SM are so rare that it's such a treat to read one. _~