Reviews for Growing up Sakura!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 15 . 3/8/2007
Ah! that was soo good, but soo short! Update soon please?
SweetAssassin chapter 15 . 3/6/2007
Yay! Loved it!

Update soon!
In True Meanings chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
I love it!
In True Meanings chapter 14 . 3/5/2007
I like this Ayano character. She seems awesome!
In True Meanings chapter 13 . 3/5/2007
Sorry for the late review. I have not been paying attention to the new chapters to all the stories I read so ya. But this was a good chapter!
poisontreat chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
staying with kakashi things could get interesting please continue
SakuraStorm14 chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
I like how this is going so far. Keep it coming.
danielle chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
ur story is so good so far please update soon cuz i really want to find out what appens or ill forget by da time u update ,gomen, i do dat im not that much ov a critic so i dont leave any improvements or complaints so gomen nasai for not leaving any improvements.

luv ur story

Danielle
Diamondprinces chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
love it update soon
fightinsurfgrl chapter 14 . 1/27/2007
Ah! Yay for Sakura! I hope the mission turns out to be very interesting and I'm also interested to see Naruto's and Kakashi's reaction to the new Sakura outfit.
Lyneia chapter 14 . 1/27/2007
I love your story! Sometimes you misspelled "Asuma" as "Asume". You have a good plot developing and I love the interaction between Sakura and Kakashi. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jovianokami chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
That was great. I like what Sakura going to wearing for now on. UPdate soon!
Moiya Hatake chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
I really enjoy this story and I loved what you said about you and your husband and trying to incorporate that into the story. Im a little curious about the mask for Sakura, will she really continue to waer it or realize she doesnt need it? I cant see it becoming a habit like Kakashi, although I understnad her reasons all too well.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
OMG! Awesome! Kakashi is so busted! Please continue to entertian!
mizznash13 chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
haha keep updating! this is hilarious and i love it!

oh, and you were right the first time! it's "jounin", not "jonin" i'm 110% sure! :]
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »