Reviews for Growing up Sakura!
mizznash13 chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
haha keep updating! this is hilarious and i love it!

oh, and you were right the first time! it's "jounin", not "jonin" i'm 110% sure! :]
tootalltygerlily chapter 13 . 1/9/2007
*helps feed addiction*

...must...update...NOW!

That last chapter was way too short!
Missymee-mee chapter 13 . 1/9/2007
Update soon!
tootalltygerlily chapter 12 . 1/6/2007
*screams in frustration while still falling into laughing fits*

AH!

Don't stop there! I need to know what happens next...please! *falls into giggle fits again*

Excellent story by the way so far. I simply love the humour at the end of chapter 12. It cracks me up just thinking about it.

Oh...plus, I don't know if anybody has pointed it out or not yet...(haven't read the other reviews yet)...but you spelled Asume wrong...his name is spelled "Asuma".
mizznash13 chapter 12 . 12/22/2006
lololol i love this chapter. and i love your story! keep it up, i'm loving the fact that genma's RIGHT outside the window watching kakashi's every move, ahahah. this is greatness.
mizznash13 chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
i. love. you. i love it how you made kakashi like a protector and mentor for sakura. I LOVE IT! i could say that so many times. keep up the good work, and i hope you update as fast as a shinobi can transport themselves :DD
Diamondprinces chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
oopsy sucks for him lol
Latina Konan chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
omg i so loved it plz keep updating
Jovianokami chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
Oh, great chapter. please update soon!
In True Meanings chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
I like this chapter! It's way to cute and funny. It be even more fun if Sakura decided to pop in to her apartment to stop Kakashi from going through her clothes. I hope Kakashi has a good explantion if Genma ever ask him what he is doing!
yanga chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
LOL! I love the last line.

And I also like how the story is coming along. It's actually a lot more realistic than I thought it would be - I actually expected Sakura to put all the blame on Ryu, but it's nice to see an author that makes her a little more responsible than that.

Of course, I also love Kakashi's reaction to her situation as well. Haha. "Won't hurt him" my ass.

I'm interested to see how the next few chapters go on, especially since it looks like Genma might have a big role in them.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
OMG, amazing! Keep updating please? PLEASE *pouts* It's SO GOOD!
89662 chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
Aw I love it. I like the fact that your story doesn't focus on the age factor. I know of people who are together with a bigger age difference and they're perfecly happy. Please update soon. Your fic makes me happy _ (long mouth)
mufffins chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
Eh. Your story's very cute! Update soon :D
In True Meanings chapter 11 . 11/23/2006
I think Sakura and Kakashi just got closer to each other in this chapter. Sweet.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »