Reviews for Deranged
Jackson the Griffin-Breeder chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
lol :D

favorite line:

Great, they were insane. Brilliant, but insane. And they seemed to really have a thing for stale crackers.

well, that and the last one. :D so true.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Awesomeness!
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
The story itself was cute. The absence of s/j make it even better.
FrogDancer42 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
HAHA! HI-larious.

Very cute. Thanks for the work!

Frog
Chiianna chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Loved the story!
jinxedklutz chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
-giggle- cool
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
He he, what a sweet little story.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
::giggles:: oh Danny and Sam tehe well done
dudiwuda chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
this was very well written story!

thank you!:)

I kind of miss good sam and daniel friendship in stories,so nice work on this one:)
mara-anni chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Excellent, really funny. Characters were on the money.

Loony blue-eyed people was a great idea. Loved the Sam/Daniel friendship, you had them playing off each other really well, just the way they used to, figuring it out together, finishing each others thoughts.

You could easily continue this story if you wanted to, but its great just the way it is too.
nyxlily chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
What can I say, I just love your fics! You demonstrate the team's friendships so well and this piece is no exception. And this story is genuinely funny; there were passages where I laughed aloud. This seems like a one-shot, but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a follow up or sequel!
Verb chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I've read many a story where Daniel or Carter's blue eyes make them special, hell I think I may have written one . . . but not quite in the same way as this story. :) It was a very refreshing take on a widely used situation. Great job.
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
More to come?

Katie
Nighshae chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Ammusing, definately ammusing... :D Where you came up with the idea for this one, I have no clue, but it was definately a good one...
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/7/2006