Reviews for Five Things Kouyuu is secretly embarrassed about
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
oooo i wish there was more
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I think the character is quite well respected. bravo !
DL chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
ohh how cute, nice insight into Kouyuu, He is adorable.

Ja ne
silverbaby12345 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
got to love reason 3...best ever
Morncreek chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I really like the depth of these and how they read just the way Kouyuu sounds when thinking. They may not be un/offical canon and also short, but even so they flesh out the character. The anime has done some characterization of Kouyuu, but not nearly enough for me; If forced to select a favorite of the five, I believe I would choose no.1 because... well, I don't know how to articulate the reasons. I just like it...? Anyway, no.2 would be my second pick because it is cute and touching.

Er, I hope you do not mind me pointing it out - because it really is a miniscule matter - but in 'i', "bury" contains an extra "r".
Venedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
wow! I reaaly wanna know what reishin did with kouyuu's collection! Maybe he's keeping it in his safe box :P? Like the story. Enjoyed it. THANK A LOT!
betalight chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Cute!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
*chokes* I forgot to read the author notes/warnings before I actually started reading the fic itself.

that said, I usually -detest- slash fics (because honestly, guys are allowed to be good close friends without having friggin "feelings" for each other *wants to strangle several [hundred] fandoms for the crime of reading in too far.*)

However, even -I- noticed how wolf-like Shuuei gets at Kouyuu sometimes (and I twitch everytime... _; can't help it. it bothers me a bit how scarily close he gets sometimes.)

All in all, this was absolutely brilliantly adorable! XD you wrote Kouyuu perfectly!
drinktea chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
AHAHAHA. Oh. My. God. You are a genius, you know that?

The way you write reflects exactly the way I imagine Kouyuu's thought process to be. Whether he's more on the somber side or the flustered, indignant side, I loved every bit. The Shuuei/Kouyuu relationship was protrayed so accurately. I swear those looks Shuuei sends him are a more than a little predatory... XD.

- Sakura
Surra HaTTer the I chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aww this is cute just like Kouyuu!
iced-wine chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
ahahahaha! your story is hilarious! please write more.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
lol. im a huge K/S fan and you're story was a lot of fun and really well written. thoroughly enjoyable.
lilemmy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very cute. I'm actually finding myself more supportive of the Kouyuu/Shuuei pairing the more I watch the show, but your little one shot has probably cemented the deal. The image of a blushing Kouyuu is really too cute to ignore, you know. _ Keep up the good work in what is bound to grow into an interesting fandom. Thank you.
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Nice! And here I was, expecting a 5 sentence list. You have greatly exceeded my expectations. And the insight was a plus. P
Quill chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Kouyuu is so cute! Please write more fics!