Reviews for Moments
TemperTemper chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
I just randomly discovered this fic through a rec-list at LJ, and I know it's a while since you wrote it, but I wanted to let you know just how enjoyable it was to read :)

Your characterisation was fab, and I LOL'd at moments and sighed with happiness at others.

Thanks for sharing :)
Bren76 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow, Wow...

This story is great! I love it...
NothingProfound chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Great story. Excellent characterization. I could hear everyone's voice in the dialogue for the most part. Good ending. As much as my little shipper heart loves a firm happily ever after, I like how it ended with a promise for more. And without them having jumped straight into bed or Brennan suddenly forgetting all of her hang ups with love and lasting relationships.

On a more specific note, I loved Booth's line "Bones, he’s just going to drop off the pizza, not stay and help me eat it." Hysterical. Very Booth.
ApollaCammi chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
So I just found this story as I was surfing the favourites lists of some authors, and I must say it deserves to be on those lists. This is an amazing, humourous story and really, I think you've got Booth and Bones pretty much perfect in their interactions.

I also love the old geezer working at the front desk:“Uh-huh, right. That’d be like me sayin’ this place is just as swanky as The Hilton.” - See, everyone has always known they're meant to be. Keep up the good work!

Cammi
GGjunkie33 chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Hey,

I really, really liked your story and look forward to reading more! Keep up the great work!
irony882 chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
In this fic, I especially liked how the story revolved around the "moments" between Booth and Brennan. It has a good plot that can be worked with easily.

I like that you've included Cam and Sean; you made Cam, well, like she is. Not some first-class jerk.
Chicklit chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
Aw - I really enjoyed this. You've got Brennan and Booth's dynamic down pat, and the pacing was dead on. Thanks!
Alamo Girl chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
Great ending to a great story. You didn't delve too much in to fluff, and your responses for Bootha nd Brennan seems spot-on target. Actually, while reading this chapter, I was listening to "Open your Eyes" by Snow Patrol - which goes perfectly with what is going on between Booth and Brennan. He's trying to get her to open her eyes to what they could be, all the moments and possibilities.

If you get a chance, give it a listen sometime.

All in all, a very well written, entertaining story, full of angst that I love. I look forward to more for you.

Keep up the great work!

Alamo
elliot02uk chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
Did somebody light a fire under you, or sump'n? I didn't even get time to review chapter 9 where my first word was going to be 'Schweinhund!" when you allowed that 'moment' in the hospital to be interrupted. It took me a moment of my own to realise it wasn't going to happen and I had to remind myself to breathe again. I love the final chapter - you are definitely back into the swing with your writing. Just goes to prove that writer's block isn't a terminal illness. Congratulations - job well done! Now for A Pain That I'm Used To - "TRY and finish"? I don't think so! And I'm more than intrigued by your reference to another story outline - if I were a dog my tongue would be hanging out...

Just one small criticism - 'her face blushed' What other part of her would blush? Don't answer that!

Hope all is going well at work. Cheers, Jean B
oranfly chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
I really love how you portray Cam. Most people get really carried away with their Cam-bashing, which can be nice sometimes, but not at all realistic. The way you write her seems more realistic and it honestly makes the whole plot more believable. Nice touch with the wrecking ball and Bones saving Booth's fine arse yet again :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
NONONONONO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! DONE? ALREADY? FINISHED! KAPUT? I'M SO BUMMED! HOWEVER...IT was a GLORIOUS JOURNEY! AWESOME ending! NOT at ALL what I was expecting-which is EXCELLENT-I love to be suprised! I TOTALLY LOV'D how Booth declared his love and put the ball in her court-THAT was SPECTACULAR! BRAVO! KUDOS! I'll be l king forward to the conclusion of "A Pain That I'm..."-C-you there!

G :D
BonesDBchippie chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
K! I'm so far behind in my reviews! SORRY! I'm catching up though!...AND what an AMAZING chapter this was! AS usual your characterizations are PERFECT! The wrecking ball thing was WOW! And SO glad he's let her in on the fact he knows about the dreams. NOT to mention the case info was AWESOME! I'm on to chapter 10 now C-U there!

G :D
muppetmadness chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
:) So cute. Don't you just wanna go give them both a hug.

I loved it.

Oh and btw, I knew it was the step-father all along.
Cora Clavia chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Awesome fic! Great job.
ice-connoisseur chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Bri;;iant story! I love their "moments", they make me smile and laugh and sigh and squee all at once...keep writting!

Emma