Reviews for All in the Past
miss invisible chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
what about kate?
sexyandiknowit chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
So i know you probably gave up on this story but anyway please please PLEASE update
dreamer chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
ooh! i want to read more! plz plz update! btw, luv the trailer on youtube.
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
...I did NOT see that comming! You're just full of surprises, aren't you? Keep it up though, I can't wait for the next chapter!
ghastlyghost21 chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
Please start again the readers have been waiting so long ah the waiting could drive us all insane
inuhime313 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE
inuhime313 chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
How could you stop there. I love John/Ally. Please write more soon.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
Awesome X-Men sequel to your first story, can't wait till the next update. Hope you do soon.

Alex
Stranded chapter 12 . 8/23/2007
Dear god! You HAVE to update. I love it! I want to know if my "Twin" suspicion is correct! Update! [I know I'm being a little hypocrytical there since I haven't updated my stories but meh]

UPDATE PLEASE!
naturelle chapter 12 . 6/22/2007
whoo hoo...i think i may sorta see through the haziness where this is going. update soon, my friend!
Blue Phoenix 217 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
cool update soon
Mary-Jane Gibbson chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
i think that this 1 is better than the frist :) if you need another caracter and you don't want to make one up i can help i know alot of original carracter's boy's and girls that i can give you and there persionality and all lol i noticed you created alot of new carracters just thought if you needed any more
Blue Phoenix 217 chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
cool update soon
Ratdogtwo chapter 10 . 2/12/2007
an oki chapter keep up the good work.
naturelle chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
hey there, sweet chappies. i just hope jess doesn't go mental, it seems like she's suffered alot of abuse as a child. and hopefully things will be cleared up and lance will understand!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »