Reviews for To Walk a Narrow Path
SlytherinFallenAngel chapter 55 . 4/22
That was truly amazing. A rollercoaster of emotions. There was times were I wanted to stop reading cause I couldn't take the suspense or worry but I'm glad I read on it was just amazing. 10 out of 10 :)
Guest chapter 55 . 12/6/2016
Wow, such an epic couple of stories. They were so well thought out and integrated, the buildup and amount if information you let out was perfect. I really enjoyed it thanks.
mareine chapter 55 . 9/16/2016
I'm not sure I enjoyed this as much as its predecessor, mostly because Crom Cruach seemed to be less of a threat than Voldemort to my mind, and everyone wanting to blame Harry for all their troubles got old quick. Again, I'm disappointed that none of the main characters on the good side died and that the Blacks' behavior to Harry was written off as a compulsion spell (granted it made sense since they behaved so extremely). But, like with "Faith", the writing was good, and the story was good; I couldn't put my phone down despite having papers to write. The parts in the Otherworld were my favorites. I don't know if you write original stuff someplace, but if you shoot me a link, I'd like to check it out.
sarrylover chapter 55 . 9/3/2016
Ohhhh okay I loved this ending. After all that had happened, this story's ending was worth all the hair pulling moments. Wonderful story.
sarrylover chapter 34 . 9/2/2016
Another problem comes up with no solutions to any of the other issues in the story like why? Plus WTF Harry is just going to be a punching bag to black throughout the whole damn story? Harry come on boy!
sarrylover chapter 30 . 9/2/2016
Okay that was such a cheap solution to the Black and Harry issue also Lupin is a piece of work he's judging Black for projecting james' image onto Harry while himself and Black and Ginny thinking Harry is a liar for 3 whole weeks before school. These people are fucked up guardians. Plus Ginny is becoming crazy like WTF happen to the sensible characters they all seem to have drank the same punch that the whole wizarding world drank.
sarrylover chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
Why is that the antagonist in your stories always have paragraph talking points and your protagonist always have just a line or two during fights I noticed this in the first one as well. Oh lord how has Harry not become consume with anger towards Black or Lupin they are drugging him trying to make him into some else and verbally abusing him just to add little icing on the shitty cake that was given to him. I love how Sev was trying to point out the dursley's abuse to Harry earlier in the story but telling a child they are a liar every time they open up their mouth will do just as much is just as damage as calling a child "Freak." Is this going to me a time travel story?
sarrylover chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
Man Harry you know they're drugging you making you act like something you're not but yet you think you should be happy that you're even just with them? WoW Boy you are messed up.
sarrylover chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
Thank the gods he's finally waking up to shadiness of his godfather! Run boy run!
sarrylover chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
I'm sorry but Harry is really annoying me "Wake the fuck up" Some shady ass shit is happening here. Stop being blind! And Get the fuck out of there before they take it too far with this abuse. Let me guess what is going to happen form here Harry is going to be 1) hurt by black 2) hurt by the healer who is either the dark lord supporter or a follower of the death god. Btw Hey harry did you forget to ask what happen to the family that has been taking care of you since you got your new powers? No oh alright just asking.
sarrylover chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
Gosh Harry speak boy speak boy!
sarrylover chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
Shocker Harry still won't speak up. Damn EVERYONE has changed but Harry. Like boy Speak your mind stop allowing people to talk for you or even worse don't let them stop you from speaking. FFS! Lord! All of a sudden Black and Lupin miss Harry "Fuck both of you" Y'all we're happy playing Family when Harry was starved and forced to work all day while slowing getting sicker. Fake ass concern like this really pisses me off. Plus Author when do you alway pull the carpet out from under my feet? Every time I get used to something about your story you say in your writing "Nah just kidding." Lol I'm done ranting ugh I love your story!
Na'hiel chapter 55 . 6/30/2016
I read this story (and Faith) a very long time ago and, hit by a sudden feeling of nostalgia, decided to read it again. Initially, I was reluctant to do so as I've often found that works I read when I was younger often don't hold up to my memories of them, but I decided to proceed forward. I'm so glad that I did.

Your story was every bit as amazing as I remember it being, and I'm definitely reminded of why it used to be one of my favorites. You've inspired me to spend some more time on some long-neglected fanfics of my own, and I sincerely appreciate that.

Thank you so much for a wonderful story.
TRIC4R chapter 55 . 3/21/2016
Page turner! As they say I'm completely enamor with both story! Bravo!
emthereble chapter 55 . 1/14/2016
Wow loved this fantastic fanfic!
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »