Reviews for To Walk a Narrow Path
emthereble chapter 55 . 1/14
Wow loved this fantastic fanfic!
OtakuGirl568 chapter 55 . 12/13/2015
Absolutely wonderful that was! This is a piece of art that I enjoyed. The character development and complexity of the plot was amazing. The spin this took was cool. It's been a pleasure reading this :) Thanks for your work!

P.s. I'm curious as to what happened to the Weasleys at the end.
aLover of Written Word chapter 55 . 11/12/2015
;;

I have no words what's so ever, so that little emojii is gonna do it's best to encompass all of the wonderful emotions one can get from reading a story that is so ridiculously magnificent and epic. Shoot, this didn't even feel like a Fanfiction to me, this felt like the motherf***ing series itself, and I had to repeatedly stop and check and make sure that, no this did NOT happen.
You, my friend, have a gift, and if I had the power and resources, I would get you published so friggin fast because your writing is a heaven that a lot of people deserve. I thank you for the ride that this universe you created has put me, and countless others, through.
All of the best wishes and blessings!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
That feeling when you just finish reading an amazing fic only to realize there's a sequel. So pumped to read this whole thing in one sitting :)
kags521 chapter 55 . 10/16/2015
Wow! This was really amazing
Guest97365129D chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
You know, I just realised. Your story is sooo AtlA it needs an Avat- wait, there is one already.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry that's all he ever says! .,and does nothing about it! I hate u ALBUS!.,,and Ginny gets to live happily ever after with Sirius while Harry suffers!, ugh why doooo I keep reading...I need help!
vampiregirl19810122 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
OMG! A sequel? Definitely reading it haven't read it yet but I just wanted to put a review down and say this. I'm sure this one is gonna be just as good or even better than the first one because Faith was absolutely, pure fabulousness XD.
Crimson Rosary chapter 19 . 2/11/2015
man, i hate to say this but leave harry alone! :( Sirius is completely comparing Harry to his parents! Looney I tell you! Looney!
Ellania chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. THERE'S A SEQUEL! YAAAAY AHAHA YASSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU
blacky chapter 55 . 11/30/2014
awesome

i am whithout words, reeling and breathless. my mind is still spinnig from the near destruction of the world.
but i just couldnt leave without any comment, after reading faith and to walk a narrow path over the last fwe days, and following harry and his friends into a whole new world the last three nights in a row until the wee morning hours
too bad harry potter isn't original. i guess i would just love to see the idea behind to walk a narrow path as a movie ;)

simply-but not simple in any shape- awesome.
artimismoon95 chapter 55 . 10/18/2014
That was just so wonderful. I think that this has been the longest fic I've ever dared to read, but so worth it. I have done little else in my spare time in the past two weeks other than read this. Now I'm sad it's over but very glad it ended so well. I'm pretty sure I was crying when I thought you were going to kill the morrigan.
themistress03 chapter 55 . 10/15/2014
Excellent sequel! Loved this one as much as the first!
Martisz chapter 55 . 10/6/2014
Wonderfull story! I can't stop admiring your characters, especially Harry, Draco and Hermione. It was funny and consuming. I only regret that this is the end.
Fatoumata bah chapter 55 . 9/6/2014
This story was so awesome. I believe that you dragongirl have a gift and hope that you become a author so I can read more of your books! Cheers!
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »