Reviews for To Walk a Narrow Path
ksmith521 chapter 1 . 8/4
I just finished powering through both Faith and TWaNP and while I'm not very good with words myself, I wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved these stories. Your plot was fantastic and you executed it beautifully. Thank you for your hard work.
Jimbocous chapter 55 . 7/7
Thanks for a wonderfully written and inventive story. Great characterizations all around.
awesomeneo chapter 2 . 4/17
oof. I'm a pagan follower of Crom Cruach (Crom Dubh) and it's going to be difficult reading the story of him in a bad light, but I won't stop because it's been so good so far.
LeoESerpens chapter 55 . 3/27
Wow. I can't even describe how much enjoyment I got out of reading this series. I completely devoured it over the past few days and could hardly put it down! Thank you so much for such an incredible story. Sometimes the angst was so intense I could barely continue, but I am so glad I did. Thank you for such a wonderful contribution to The World of Harry Potter!
wordsfromfanfics chapter 8 . 1/16
Hi! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
*screams for eternity* what the actual fuck? How dare you break my heart like this with this amazing story? HOW the fuck? This is so amazing I’m speechless, the ending was perfect, it was so simple and so right and I love it so much like at least that wasn’t actually Sirius thinking clearly and rationally and Bill, I love Bill he’s amazing and Ginny taking DADA from Snape was hilarious and amazing and the gods coming together and the Harry officially retired and is just amazing!
LOKI? FUCK YEAH
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
I know you’ll never read this but still... Happy New Year, may this year be better than last!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
HOLY FUCK I JUST REALISED IT TOOK YOU THRESS YEARS TO COMPLETE THIS? YOU ARE A GOD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
HOLY FUCKING GOD, when I wished for a sequel, I didn’t realise there was one there and that it was FIFTY FIVE CHAPTERS LONG?! I’m not complaining but I have school starting soon and I’ll drop all my work to read this instead which isn’t your fault but it is mine and I’m just ranting cause I have no many chapters to get through I’m so excited!
Abbey Riddle chapter 55 . 11/24/2017
this series is fantastic. I only with there was more. I'd like to know about the row harry had with the blacks.
SerpensPrincess chapter 55 . 9/28/2017
Love!
SlytherinFallenAngel chapter 55 . 4/22/2017
That was truly amazing. A rollercoaster of emotions. There was times were I wanted to stop reading cause I couldn't take the suspense or worry but I'm glad I read on it was just amazing. 10 out of 10 :)
Guest chapter 55 . 12/6/2016
Wow, such an epic couple of stories. They were so well thought out and integrated, the buildup and amount if information you let out was perfect. I really enjoyed it thanks.
mareine chapter 55 . 9/16/2016
I'm not sure I enjoyed this as much as its predecessor, mostly because Crom Cruach seemed to be less of a threat than Voldemort to my mind, and everyone wanting to blame Harry for all their troubles got old quick. Again, I'm disappointed that none of the main characters on the good side died and that the Blacks' behavior to Harry was written off as a compulsion spell (granted it made sense since they behaved so extremely). But, like with "Faith", the writing was good, and the story was good; I couldn't put my phone down despite having papers to write. The parts in the Otherworld were my favorites. I don't know if you write original stuff someplace, but if you shoot me a link, I'd like to check it out.
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »