Reviews for Holding Fast
Missing-nin chapter 1 . 5/16
I rarely write reviews, but your one-shot fic is worthy of all the commendations I could possibly give out. Even though this theme is overused, your story is a breath of fresh air. The way you wrote their emotions was so vivid and smooth. It'll definitely tug at your heartstrings. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story! I'm going to link this to my tumblr so that more people can read this amazing fic of yours (esp KakaIru shippers, like myself haha)

:))
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Ouch.
jj chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
wow I just had a death in my family and the wife said she keeps waiting for him to say 'sweetheart im home' I wish he could tell her
but great story
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
wow, this was deep. I wish it was longer though. I would have loved to know Iruka's actions when he realized that it really was Kakashi.
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
that was very good do you have a sequel ?
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I would love to see this continued in at least one or two more chapters, but it's just as perfect as is. :) Thank you for sharing.
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
"He was beyond late. The mission was supposed to last only a week, and here he was getting back nearly three months later. Tsunade had informed him that, up until he'd walked through the main gates they had assumed he was dead. They'd even had his funeral two days ago."
HAHAHAHA! I actually laughed when I read this, even though you said this was angsty... lol.

Actually, this is one story I'd like to see expanded. It's like reading the climax of something and I just wanted it to go on an on. LOL.

Hope you continue to write Naruto fic!
Heart's Promise chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Snivelling unashamedly that was a really touching piece. Personally I would give Kakashi longer than three months before giving up though. Still I loved it.
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww poor things. ((
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awww this is sooo heartwrenching! and you realyl did a beautiful job portraying Iruka's anguish! I love i!
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Elliot: I must say that was sad while simultaneoysly cute.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aww...how sad! Very well written though!
Cyhyr chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
omg that was heartbreaking (

and Ruki-kun still doesn't believe him '(
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
so sweet!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I think you did the cliche well.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »