Reviews for First Time Lovers
i-got-one-and-you-dont chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
what do you mean by Cody first made eye contact once he was standing
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was cute! ;)
Chris chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
"Tanned bosoms"? Not on Cody! Good fun, quite well-written, would have liked more, and a gentler ending. Keep at it.
Mykel chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I thought this was great, but the ending kinda just ended fastly, take time and go into great detail about the movements and things going on in the night, and the things they were thinking and doing and such, that will excite the readers.

]

It was good.
IDK1314 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
haha...ah...haha...okay...

that was awesome...but how long did they do it cuz if they did it more than 24 hours, they would beat kyu and naru's record!

or if 3 hours, they would beat sasu and naru's record!

all night would be like...7'8 hours right? well, then if they did that, they would beat iruka, kakashi, and jiraiya awid naruto's record!

that would be cool!

i luv it but i wish people would make more!
AliAbela chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was hot. I wish I was Cody doing all those things to Dylan hes so cute and sexy and hot
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I really loved it!
Gothic Godess chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Good one-shot.
ramica14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
i agree. when two people love each other they should have every right as every one else. im not for or against it in a matter of legal rights. if two people love each other let them be together, its their life no one elses.

L-O-V-E this story. its one of the best ones i've seen in awhile. great job.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I loved this.

Now, I don't know if you meant to do it, but, the end looks like it ended abruptly. I'm not sure. But...if it did, you should continue this. Or add more, or something. This was really great.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
geez I can't believe you didn't put a lemon in here but it was still good though!
Synthetic-Pilot chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I like this pairing.

But I feel like it was weak in detail.

Like you were writing this story in a rush rather than writing to you're full potential.

It's still a good job though.

Hope your next Z/C story will be more enthralling.

] ] ]
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
...that was hot...
who chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
... 6 stars from da who?. that's all i'll say.
lgfuad chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
they live in a hotel suite.i think that there mom would notice if they had sex all night.i agree with tsl rocks. people need to get over their fear of homosexuals and just accept them. it disgusts me to think that I live in a county that doesn't allow two people who love each other to be married or adopt children because they are of the same sex.