Reviews for Shattered
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
*sniffle* Excellent wrap-up. I most adore how things didn't work out as Sam wanted. I love this line:

“Why won’t you talk to me?” he whispered, frustrated.

*gurgle*

Poor boys. I just want to hug them both.

Thanks for sharing,

emily
Elle Knight chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I got a very warm, fuzzy feeling when reading this story. Please keep going with all the angsty goodness!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This was a great story. You did a great job writing it. I really enjoyed reading it.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This is the fic I've been waiting for, post ELaC! Is there more to come, please?
Bessie1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
perfect
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was really sweet, and sad.
SupernaturalSoul chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Aw! I love this!
angel679 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I swear that boy cant even let go and take out his anger and his grief. He has to push it all aside and protect Sam I think thats another defense mechanism if he has to comfort and protect Sam then he dosent have to deal with how he feels. Great story.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
love it

thanks

vesper
Taiven chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Amazing story. Incredibly heart wrenching and very well written.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
So emotional. So amazingly written. I can't even put into words how good it was. The characters were perfect, and you made my heart break for each of them all over again. Thank you for writing this!
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Where I'm at right now, it's really rainy and really dark outside. I was like, you know, I'm in the mood to be depressed. God knows that these first few episodes of Season 2 are going to generate a wealth of really really sad fics.

This was oh so sad, and exactly how I wished the episode had ended. Great story, so emotion-driven and wrenching. Awesome job.
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006