Reviews for Belonging
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
"He considered that perhaps someone had caught her eye at long last. If that were the case he surmised he wanted to be nowhere near Anakin when he found out." That was just one of the many lines that made me smile.

The bug and cooking argument was priceless.

"Nor could he deny himself the truth that Anakin did not belong to the Jedi Order anymore. He may respect, honor, and fight for the principles and mandate of the Jedi but his heart and soul belonged to Padmé. He could sense through the Force itself that would never change. Not for all the days of his life."

Sweet and true.

What a gem of a story!

VFA
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Another universe to love... how do you create this magnificent alternative realities? I love your ideas and I think you should make a sequel for this one too :D.

Obi-wan being blind 'cause he wants to and this 2 hellions trying to be discrete... and failling I have to say was totally cute and funny :D, I love it! Be well and take care :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Another beautiful Anakin and Padme story, with a lovely side dish of Obi-Wan. This was very humorous, and I think that you seem to enjoy comparing bringing up Anakin's lightsaber quite a bit ;-) lol Very romantic, I loved it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Nice story. I laughed or smiled through most of it. Nice job with Obi-Wan.
Lady of Light77 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Job well done. I could not help grinning throughout the whole thing. Fabulous!
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I absolutely burst out laughing at that line of Threepio's about Obi-Wan's beard. Hilarious! What an absolutely wonderful fic - although you've never done anything less so I guess I should be saying - ANOTHER absolutely wonderful fic! Padme's flawless performance, Obi-Wan's suspicions, the marks on their necks (*G*) - I loved every word of it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us
DragonAtlas chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
this was so sweet I want to explode. I just LOVED it. the relationships each character has with the others is so well done. I'd love to see a sequel to this? Please? :)
inichuinmylife chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
heh heh heh...nice ending
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Nice story. Good writing style. It was nice to see Obi Wan for once understand what was going on between Anakin and Padme.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2