Reviews for The Lucky Seven
River Adachi chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
It was really beautiful, I never considered the idea of Rin and Arisa to be friends, but her personalities are so similar that probably they would get along well. Really interesting

River
Daelaeyni chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Aw, I love it, Silver-chan!

~Daelaeyni
shaffer chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Aw... That is so cute! They do have a lot in common and I alway wonder what it would be like if Rin already knew Uo and Hana although she wasn't in it. Please update soon!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
aw! How sweet! I love and agree with all your pairings, except with your yukikagura pairing. But it's up to you what you write! Please check out my story too!
Renevatio chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I like this. Uo is probably even angrier when she's drunk. LOL! I'm a fan of Tohru x Kyou, if you could do that one I'd be really happy.
The Cucumber Lady chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
What an awesome concept, what an awesome pairing, what an awesome STORY. I totally love this. Update, please?
shaffer chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw... That is soo sweet. Although I don't think Kureno would really go to a nightclub. *sweatdrop* Please update another couple. Now there is only one question on my mind, who going to be the next couple?
River Adachi chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey, I really love it _ Kureno and Arisa ate one of my favorite couples, please continue it soon. Very sweet
Daelaeyni chapter 1 . 10/7/2006