Reviews for Center Stage 2
I Just Don't Get It chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I'm not trying to flame or anything but this is TERRIBLE!

There's no sense of reality. Who gets engaged two days after getting together with a girl? Who buys an engagement ring before he even starts dating the girl? Although I realize there are actual, ummm... "furry" medical conditions, but why would you give her (or his grandma) one? Most people don't just get married in a month, either. This is just ridiculous!
NikkiandNestle chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Cute story, the shaving part was stupid though.
BrittanyBrutality chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
very good please update :)
Opal Innocent chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IM DIEING FOR U TO!
casey08 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
that was awesome! a little rushed but still awesome! hope you still continue the story!
marcy chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
its good just kind of rushed
lec chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
i thought that it was really good except the whole shaving thing was kind of weird and random.
JCDiva7 chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
excellent story...the only thing that is wrong is that Sergei and Gallina are in San Fransisco...but hey it is fan fic...keep it up and can't wait for more
writingtiger chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
Jody didn't know how long she'd be gone? On her honeymoon? I kinda have a soft spot for the bad boy so I'm a bit pro Cooper, but I love what you're doing with this story. I can't wait to see an update.
writingtiger chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
He's a dancer. How can he afford a twelve diamond ring? Even better, are they going to survive having all of them live together? I hope you update soon! We need more stories going on in this section.
gravityisagainstme chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
I'm guessing you watched WE last night...