Reviews for Why do you hate him
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was wonderful! I love it when someone puts things together in a way that I've never seen before. Great job.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Xander/Dawn shipper
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
those reasons made so much sence it made me think it was so true and the twist at the end golden
mike chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Very good story. A new idea that made sence. There are so many stories. Were a is a saint. And xander is the jerk. Make sure xander get some one
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
*grin* I like the psycho-stalker!fics. I read a YGO one, basically the same plot without a Dawn, that had a 'happy' ending. This one works better like it is.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Just found this. Very entertaining! So funny the way it all fits together so perfectly.

Though, in the end, I think I agree with the Bear. Love turns to hate too easily when deprived.
Wolf31 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I really enjoyed this. It was nice seeing all those little unanswered questions given some light.

One thing, Buffy did kill that Demon in Hell's Bells.

Good story.
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Ok, gotta say - wow. Not something that I would have thought of in a thousand years, very well done! From the lead in and the build up/exposition to that particular ending - never would have occured to me, and not because slash is unknown or anathema to me, cause it's not. I really liked this,

keep penning,

Marns

pobody's Nerfect
TheBear chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I have to admit that I never imagined that angle. I could see all of it, except i think he hates xander, not wants him.

or, if he did want him once he hates him now knowing he'll never have him.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
So very well done! Love to see a sequel to this.
Schiavona chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Interesting story, while I'm sure that there are many Angel fans and or Xander haters that would love to pick this story apart, I found it to be an interesting look at the various relationships and a unique twist on Angel. I always found it strange the the "heart" of the group always ended up getting his heart torn out again and again and at the end of the series was the one character that had lost the most.

I'd definitely read a followup to this story with Dawn showing Xander that there is someone out there that will put him first.

Thanks for a good story and a different perspective.

PS. I recommend you post this story to the XanderZone yahoo group as I think they would enjoy it.